part 42 [Finally]

Yn:oh my two babies, how are you both huh?? (She ask and hugged the 9 year old twins... The girl is Ju-an and the boy is su-ah)
Ju-an:mom, look I have a three starts from teachers...
Su-ah:don't enjoy to much ju-an, I got more stars than you....
Jk:oh please let me see kid.... (Su-ah & Ju-an show their starts) oh I'm so proud of you both... (He said and hugged them both)
Jimin:oh so how's the twins??
Su-ah:good uncle...
Ju-an:it's a great day uncle cutie...
Ana:woah, did you heard that?? She called you cutie... (They laugh at Ana's statement)

Meanwhile

Jungwoon:babe, I'm sorry okay...
Minji:(limping) I hate you Jeon!!
Jw:sorry..... They said it feels so good but look your in pain...
Minji:what if I got pregnant Jeon?? What should we do?? Huhu dad will k!ll me at this point...
Jw:I'll took the responsibility babe... And next week is our marriage...
Minji:let's go now, our parents was waiting for is to have a family dinner and look what you have done...

(After awhile they both reach at Jeon many and Minji manage her legs so that their parents won't ask them about her legs..)

Jimin:so where you both from huh??
Jungwoon:dad don't worry... It's just... Uhm.... (He was looking there and here then yn notice something on Minji's neck)
Yn:uhm... Maybe let Minji rest first and jungwoon let's talk.... (Jungwoon look at Minji and nodded to her)
Minji:okay (she left)
Yn:so son tell us what happened to her?? (Then jungwoon whisper to his mom cause he was shy to tell it to anyone... But he was open to his mom) oh then why you do that?? You know that next week is your wedding ring but why??
Jk:why?? What actually happened?? Tell me!!
Jm:yeah yn tell us...
Yn:(smile) let's wait for the good news and maybe next week we were gonna be a grand parents (they all get it and look at jungwoon then jungwoon lower his head and scratch his neck)

           >jungwoon and minji got married and after 3 weeks minji got pregnant haha like father like son... Jungkook got yn pregnant when she was 17 and now Jungkook got minji pregnant in age 17 turning 18 in the next week hehe..... Guys can you comment the feedback of the whole story pls that's the only thing what I want pls<