part 33

Hehe again I'm here

Jk:oh gosh look son your making your mom sad and jealous (yn immediately look at him)
Yn:wai-wait?? Jealous?? Oh god kook you think I felt jealous?? (She said while crossing her arms on her chest)
Jk:oh really?? (Smirk) you know what son... We have a new client in our company and she looks so seXy and h0t then she ask my number and(he got paused when yn stood up and make her fist the look at Jungkook)
Yn:Then you give your number to her?!! (she ask shouting then Jungkook want to tease her more so he said)
Jk:yes, then she said she'll call me after she have her dinner-(he got cut again)
Yn:how dare you to cheat behind my back huh!! (She spank Jungkook's left arm and walk fast upstairs)
Jw:dad, is that real?? (He ask with a little sister face)
Jk:ofcourse not son I just like teasing your mom....
Jw:but now she's upset...
Jk:I know, I can handle her you go and eat, I'll eat with your mom okay... (He nodded and he followed yn to their room but when he got in there the room was not locked and then he saw her laying on bed while covering her self with blanket and he think she's crying so he approach her and uncover her face) love, I'm sorry...
Yn:I hate you kook... You never love me anymore so go to her and ask her for marriage (cry)
Jk:I'm sorry I know I did wrong but now let's eat I'm hungry...
Yn:(she back facing him) no... Eat on your own, i won't join with you...
Jk:love I'm sorry okay, it's not like what you think I'm just kidd-(he got paused when she said)
Yn:let's have a divorce if you love her then I won't bother you..... We won't bother you kook....
Jk:love!!! It's not like that-
Yn:so what huh?? Then tell me Is she's seXy than me?? Is she's more beautiful than me?? Is she's good in bed koo-(she got shut when Jungkook kiss her lip and she kiss him back)

Author:Marupok yarn hahah

     >omg I can't wait for the HS🔞 hahaha 😈<