━━ actually fucking deranged

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter one━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

IT WAS CURRENTLY ELEVEN PM, AND madelina and chris had impulsively decided to take a 'night walk', not thinking about their plan thoroughly. they had been walking in circles for about twenty minutes now, occasionally arguing about unessential things, before madelina ultimately sighed. she unwrapped her arm from chris', and she tried to grab his phone from his hand.

"chris, give me your phone. we are walking in the wrong direction."

"NO WE FUCKING AREN'T, DUMBASS."

"YES WE ARE, GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE."

madelina snatched the phone from chris' hand with a scoff, and she heard inaudible mumbles coming from his mouth. she examined the app closely, and an airy chuckle left her throat.

"we're one hour away from home, you stupid fuck." she spat, shoving his phone in his chest with a glare. "you should've let me do it."

"how? i was literally just listening to this stupid fucking app!" he exclaimed, worry taking over his features.

"well, apparently not good enough."

"okay, fuck you."

"just call matt." she sighed, and chris' movements immediately came to a halt, stopping madelina as well by grabbing her arm.

"no, no way." he replied. "i'm not calling matt." he shook his head, eyes widening slightly. "i'm not taking the blame."

"it's your fault though?" she stated, shrugging her shoulders before continuing her skip to the nearest bench. "good luck with him!"

"mady! no! i thought we were in this together." chris yelled in desperation, knowing his brother was going to be pissed about this for the next week. "i'm not gonna call him."

"yeah, you are."

"no," he stood in front of her, looking down with narrowed eyes while rubbing his arm from the cold chilly breeze. "i am not."