━━ i like it when you call me that

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter eight━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"lina."

"..."

"madelina, i am begging you to come here."

madelina paused for a moment, looking at matt who was sat helplessly on his bed, the new clothes he had grabbed for her laying on a pile on the ground. she smirked at him, her body stumbling backwards a bit, before waving back at matt, who was already moving his feet to follow her as he cursed in annoyance.

"catch me if you can." she yelled, before her body was completely out of matt his sight. he rubbed his hands over his face, and was, for once, thankful his parents were away on a trip, so he didn't have to bare with explaining any of this either.

"lina, don't play with me right now."

she didn't respond and matt felt like he was at his breaking point. so much has happened this night he couldn't even comperhend half of it anymore, and he continued cursing under his breath before hopping downstairs, and turning around the corner when he got startled by madelinas appearance.

"hi blud." she giggled, booping his nose again. "gotcha."

the two stared at each other for a few seconds, before matt shook his head when she tried to escape again. he had quite literally pulled her back, his arms wrapping around her waist as her back was pressed against his chest. before she could protest, he had lifted her off the ground again, and started making his way towards the stairs with ease. she squeeled in shock at this, and matt raised his eyebrows at the sound leaving her lips. sober lina would never.

"put me down, silly." she giggled, and she felt matts breath on her neck. he rested his chin on her shoulder without even comprehending his own sudden movement and he looked at the side of her face.

"will you run away like a fucking baby again?"

"no sir." she shook her head with a hidden smile, and he exhaled at how unserious she was, but let go of her nontheless. he made sure to keep a hand pressed against her lower back when they made their way up the stairs though, as she was still wobbling around like a maniac.

she stumbled through the hallway, and matt rolled his eyes with a little snort at how stupid she looked. he had to drag her back by the waist when she was about to walk straight into the bathroom, and eventually managed to get her seated on his bed while he locked the door behind him.