━━ good kisser

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter five━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"LINA, HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"I'M COMING!" she yelled back, rolling her eyes before applying her red lipstick smoothly over her lips. "oh my god." she grumbled under her breath, before leaving chris' bathroom without even bothering to clean up her makeup.

she walked downstairs with a huff, and narrowed her eyes at matt waiting at the bottom of the stairs. "chase and spencer are already there."

she took a quick glance over his outfit, and her eyes widened so slightly it was practically unnoticeable. she didn't know if it was the combination of his jacket and his perfect hair, but nonetheless, madelina was ashamed to admit that he looked extremely fucking good.

"are you kidding me?" she exclaimed in fake shock before her face returned back to her unbothered state. "i don't care."

matt rubbed his hands over his eyes and he groaned lowly, already annoyed at the girl and her attitude. he grabbed her arm in a swift movement, and pulled her from his stairs with a slight force, even though his grip was still gentle. madelina rolled her eyes once again at his impatience, and she smirked slightly.

"you really like touching me, don't 'ya?"

he didn't say anything and instead just lowered his hand from her lower arm to her wrist, pulling her with him at a fast pace. she snickered at the sigh leaving his mouth and stopped when he finally let go of her to close the door behind them.

"your answer was so deep and meaningful, i can really relate to the poetic words leaving your outspoken lips," she mumbled, fighting the urge to smile at the hint of amusement on matt's face when he turned around to face her. he had a small smirk on his lips and he tilted his head slightly, his hair falling in front of his eyes.

"you really like talking about my lips, don't 'ya?" he teased, using the same tone madelina had used before. she narrowed her eyes at the smug boy, and was about to respond with another snarky comment when a sudden slam of the car door interrupted them.

"hola brochachos," chris exclaimed, raising his hands in the air with a smile. "let's get it moving, yeah?"

"why is bro speaking like a goof?" matt asked madelina, leaning down to her ear a little while the two continued watching chris closely.

"i have no idea," she mumbled back, her eyes widening when she realized that was the most normal thing she had said to matt in a while.

"come on!" chris yelled once again, shaking his head with pursed lips before disappearing into the passenger seat again. matt walked past madelina with his hands in his pockets, and made sure to accidentally hit her shoulder in the progress, looking back at her with a smug grin while she scoffed loudly.