━━ always the quiet ones

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter seven━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

after matt had managed to successfully drag madelina to his car, he placed her in his drivers seat so he could rummage through the back without her trying to escape him.

he didn't know how much alcohol chris let her drink, but what he did know was that she was most definitely going to have a headache tomorrow. she was acting like a complete fool, and matt was kind of glad he was there with her, purely because he enjoyed the sight of her embarrassing herself without even noticing.

"maaatt." she slurred, fake turning the steering wheel in front of her while she looked back through the car all the way to the end of the trunk.

"yes?" he asked, returning the eye contact briefly before glancing down to grab two shirts, and a different pair of pants for madelina since she told him on the way that they were pretty uncomfortable.

"come over here." she slurred, waving him over as matt rolled his eyes but obeyed nontheless. he closed the trunk and opened her car door, bending down to her level slightly.

"i'm here." he mumbled, but before he could even finish his sigh and eyeroll, she had booped him on the nose. he got so startled by her sudden action, that he started laughing after a couple seconds of pure silence. "what the actual fuck?"

she rested both her palms over her mouth as she giggled softly behind her hands, looking up at the boy in amusement. she was about to say something else when matt- to her surprise- ducked his head even closer to her face, his arms resting over the top of the car and the car door. he narrowed his eyes at her but the small smile on his face was severly noticeable.

"you are literally insane."

"insane for you." she slurred back with a wink, tracing her finger over his cheek briefly. his eyes widened and his heart skipped a beat, until he remembered she had slurred the words. she was drunk, and didn't have a clue on whatever words left her mouth.

"yeah alright, lina." he rolled his eyes and returned to stand straight, suddenly remembering the reason they were here in the first place. he looked at the clothes in his hands, back to madelina, and back at the clothes again before sighing deeply.

keeping her at this party would be... dumb, and probably end in a dissaster. he went over a list of every possible bad thing that could happen if he kept her here, but the thoughts stopping him were his brothers and friends. he was their ride, and he couldn't possibly ditch them to... take care of a girl he literally hates?