━━ i know what you're doing

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗪𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦, chapter nine━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

( real life ! )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

madelina was absolutely completely fucked.

when the clueless girl woke up this morning with matthew sturniolo his arms wrapped around her waist, she realized the mistake she had made last night, and she had no idea how to fix any of it.

memories of the night prior came flooding back, and she occasionally slapped her hand over her mouth whenever the embarrassing sight of herself was relived in her mind. she turned her head to the side to find matt with his nose nuzzled against her upper arm, his hair messy, and his hand clutching her shirt, afraid of her leaving if he'd let go. he looked peaceful, and the corner of madelina's lips turned upwards.

she quickly shook the smile from her face when she realized what the fuck she was doing, and before she could try to unwrap matt his arms from her body, she felt him move against her side. her eyes widened before she quickly shut them as tight as possible, turning her head to the other side while her heartbeat quickened.

she felt him raise his head from her arm while he supported himself on his own hands- which by the way were placed around both sides of her body, so he was basically towering over her. she heard him mumble a small what the fuck, and made the horrible mistake of trying to take a sneak peek because oh my!

he looked extremely fucking attractive.

his messy hair fell in front of his face, his eyes were still a little droopy, his cheeks were pink and his mouth wore a sly smirk, initiating that he knew she was awake. of course he did, he could literally sense she was awake without even looking. she opened both her eyes, and she sighed.

"morning." he mumbled, the smirk never leaving his lips and both madelina's eyes widened comically. she didn't even bother a greeting back as she swallowed harshly, too occupied with the sight of the boy towering over her. her eyes glanced over his features, from his eyes to his cheekbones, from his cheekbones to his lips, and back to his eyes.

"you disgust me." were the first words that left her lips, and matt lifted himself up a little, his smirk forming into a smug grin.

"there she is." a dirty chuckle escaped his lips, and madelina felt her mind go blank. sure, she was not entirely blind, but jesus fuck- matt being this attractive was a whole new sight for her. he ran his hand through his hair and wiped the corner of his mouth with his thumb- which sickened her even more.