My First And Only Bestest Friend

(Lol so kawaii with Pit and Palutena. Also cute how Foxy loves you so adorable, alright to the le story.) You got up and when you did, you saw light except everything was so different. There were dead plants, but it looked deserted until you heard a voice that you don't know that said "Hello, new person!" You looked in front of you and screamed and the person in front of you freaked and said "Woah, what's wrong?! Is it me or is there someone behind me!?" You yelled in a scared tone "Your a mummy!" The person just laughed and said "Actually I'm a zombie mummy, but you were close by the way your also zombie too." You looked at yourself and she was right, you were a zombie and remembered how, yet you were glad then again one of your parents who find out your gone and get angry with you. You were worried and scared them your looked at the zombie mummy and asked "How do I be alive again?" She looked sad when you asked her that then she said "Well there's one way, but do you really want to leave now? Cause I was hoping to hang with you." You felt happy when she said that and you said "That's the kindest thing someone has ever said to me before and my name is _____." The zombie mummy smiled and said "My name is Isis, also you have azoth!" She pointed to your necklace with the heart then she explained "Azoth will help you become alive again." You spent more time with Isis and she cried when you told her what happened to you and you both knew almost everything about each other. You both declared that you were bestest friends and promised not to leave each other's side yet you never knew the promise was going to be broken.
(Yay I did something and wattpad is now lagging on me. Well hopefully you liked the story. Btw any Vanossgaming fans, one secret if you didn't know, it's Vanoss Birthday! He's now 23 years old. Alright have an awesome day)