Regrets and Info

Robyn's P.V

I woke up while seeing Gonner was asleep next to fire while ______ was still sleeping on the ground. I went to find food for three of us. I found a bunch of delicious berries and fruits and I put them down on the ground on my blanket. _____ sat next to me so she probably just Ike up since she looked tired.

______'s P.V

I smiled sleepily at Robyn then I remembered why I woke up...I feel so guilty that Isis is gone, it's my fault....I could of helped her. My tears fell from my eyes and I cried. "Isis I miss you please com back to me, I need you..." I felt arms wrapped around me, the pirate guy I mean Gonner was hugging me, he said, "I might of not liked that lass but she was yer friend, I'm sorry." Robyn patted my head then question, "Did you involved in her friend's death?" He responded, "Well I kinda knew it was gonna happen, but I did nothing to help out cause orders." Robyn pulled him away from me and said, "Did you pretend to be friends with us so you can get us capture!?" He nodded but quickly noted, "But now I decided not to, ye guys are innocent so I'll help ye out, back to the living world." I know I could trust him but Robyn doesn't seem like she believes him. Our stomach growled so I decided we should eat the berries and fruits and they agreed. After ate breakfast and we followed Gonner sincere was basically the only one who knew this place a lot. We made sure we don't get caught since we did hear a voice calling out his name, but he told us to ignore it no matter what. I saw a ghost and she did not look very innocent.