Nobody Except Me

(Okay so idk if anyone knows the guy in the photo but sadly he isn't as popular as he used to be with Mario. I would be so happy if you watch Mario RPG game well at least when Geno is there and always remember Geno cause it hurts my heart to not see him in any other games. Okay back to le story or chapter?) You were playing around with Isis since she would accept you for who you are no matter yet you guys decided to play hide and seek so Isis decided to seek you while you hide, but you didn't realize that this place wasn't familiar so you hid behind a tree but you saw something large coming at you. You ran with all your might, without looking you fell off a cliff and screaming for your dead life and you weren't awake for hours.

Isis pv:
I heard _____ screaming and ran to the direction where the screaming was from, but sadly I didn't find _____ and I looked for what seem like hours then I couldn't handle it, I just lost a dear friend. I went to lake and cried then I could hear the laughter I hated so much. Piroska just came at the wrong time then I heard her say "Awww how cute, little mummy girl is crying. Hmm.... maybe I should push you into the water so you can drown." She just crossed the line and now she will get hurt so I yelled at her saying "At least I don't have axe on my head! Plus I'll beat you before you hurt me or anyone else."

_____'s point of view
I don't know how long I've been out, but at least I'm alive then I heard Isis shouting so I ran quick then I saw a girl with an axe on her head push Isis at the water and Isis screamed in pain and I was crying while waiting that girl to disappear. After a few minutes she did and I ran to the water and I couldn't see Isis. I dove right into the water and saw Isis's crown and took with me so I could remember her. I got out of the water and sat there crying like I've never had before.