Meeting Someone New And Pirate Dude

_Wonderlanders_ deserves all the credit for helping out in this chapter so thank her for this. Also Robyn is her OC. I tried to find a picture to fit for Robyn appearance.

3rd person P.V

Robyn faced her death in a pirate ship when she was attacked at her wedding. (She married young though.) She was forced to either be the captain's bride or walk the plank. She walked the plank and fell into the water and drowned. Then she made it to the after life. She looked around then heard someone crying and she found ______ crying and helped her to calm down later on they became friends. They by decided to walk take a scroll then they found an abandoned barn. Robyn went inside to check while _____ was too scared to go inside since it was dark then she heard a rustle and turned around to see a person with pumpkin head and _____ yelped and accidentally her reflexes kicked the person down. Robyn quickly came back outside and stand in front of _____ while holding shovel that she found inside the barn and hit the pumpkin. The pumpkin broke and it revealed a pirate looking guy face and he stood up again. "Feisty ladies aren't ye?" Robyn looked at _____ then at the guy. Robyn asked "Who are you and why did you scare my friend?" _____ was behind her and looked scared then guy said "The name is Gonner, who ye might be?" Robyn wasn't sure if they should say their names, but it was fair that he said his. Then she said "My name is Robyn and behind me is _____." After a while them talking, everyone was friends and they chit-chat till sun came up when Gonner said he'll be bad soon and the girls fell asleep.