Chapter 2: Know your new world

We see an entrance to the cave as the sun is rising up for the morning. Things seem quiet when suddenly bats fly out of the cave follow by screams as we see both Y/n  Ankha stumbling out of the cave while Y/n waving his hands around as bats fly by them as he tripped and fell faced first onto the ground.

The bats fly away while Y/n lifted his face up and was met with sunlight as he let's out a sigh of relief while he slowly gets up.

Y/n: Finally! We're outside! I thought We're never gonna get out of that cave.

Ankh: (flies next to him) Yeah surprisingly. By away, thanks for waking up turns of bats you idiot!

Y/n: A spider was on my face! It's not my fault that I screamed.

Ankh: (sigh) (mutters) I'm talking to a child. (Talks normal) Alright then since we are now out, we should move before someone or something comes by and sees us.

Y/n: Yeah since your a bird monster and I don't think everyone is not gonna be exited seeing a bird monster.

Ankh: Let's just keep moving. If we stick in the forest, we should be fine.

Y/n agree and the two head off as they make their journey to wherever the trail takes them.

(Intro)

(Hours later)

We see Ankh and Y/n have been on this trail for hours as there was no sign of any life around them. Ankh was ahead while Y/n was behind and looking down at the OOODriver as he stared at it which Ankh turn and then turns back and ask.

Ankh: So how did you ended up in that cave?

Y/n: (looks up at Ankh) Well I'm wasn't too sure. I just pick up a book and next thing I know, I was in a cave.

Ankh: Huh. You must be summoned to be a new hero.

Y/n: New hero?

Ankh: Well in this world there are four heroes. The Sword Hero, Shield Hero, Spear Hero and Bow hero. These four heroes are set to protect this world from evil threats together.

Y/n: Oh right I've read a book about that back in my world. Then I read the same book that I ended up here saying that a new hero will come and bring all four heroes together to face off evil once again.

Ankh: Huh strange. Perhaps that must be a prophecy.

Y/n: Really?

Ankh: I'm not too sure kid but whatever is going on your the new OOO which means your this new hero that will bring the four heroes together. Anyways we can focus on that later and find the other Greeed's. They are somewhere in the world and we gonna find them.

Y/n: Do you know where one of them are?

Ankh: If I'm correct, there is a village nearby where one of them lives at. (Noticed up ahead) Speaking of which, we're here.

The two soon arrived at the village where they see people there Ankh noticed a drunk homeless guy laying on the alleyway so he flies over to the man ans attached his hand onto him and with a flash of red light Ankh walk out of the alleyway with a human body while Y/n stares at him in shock.

Y/n: (shock) Is that guy gonna be alright?

Ankh: Yeah he'll be fine. Come on let's grab a drink.

Y/n agree and soon after they made it to a bar and once they have gotten their drinks ans sat down on a table, they take a sip as Ankh tells Y/n more about the driver and everything else.