Chapter 5: Freedom to all slaves (part 1)

We see Bandits transportation some slave Demi-humans as we see them locked up in cages and being transported into somewhere that they can never been seen.

We see the Bandits doing their jobs unknowing there was something spying on them within the trees and bushes. The Bandits were getting close when suddenly the wheels of the carts gets cut and the carts immediately crash.

The Bandits were confused as they suspected the wheels and seeing it has been cut. Suddenly one by one they have been quickly taking out and pulled into the bushes by something within the bushes without a scream.

The Demi humans have no idea what is going on and after a while the twin wooden doors open and a lion like figure is shown as he tells the Demi humans.

???: If you want to live then you better get out of here while you have the chance.

They did so and after they all left the attacker disappeared into the bushes just as more Bandits came over ans see they have been raided which angers them while we see two glowing eyes watching the Bandits and then he disappeared within the darkness.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n and Raphtalia washing Filo as we see Filo enjoys it and once they are done Filo shakes off the water which the wet water gets all over the two. The two were wet but the two let out a laugh while we see Naomi standing outside of the mortal and hearing them laugh and soon Ankh came over to her.

Ankh: I can hear they are having fun.

Naomi: Looks like it.

Ankh noticed Naomi was a bit jealous which makes him smirk which Naomi noticed and ask.

Naomi: What's with that face?

Ankh: (smirk) Oh nothing. I have a feeling that you might be jelly.

Naomi: (angry) Now hold on there?! You think I'm jealous because Raphtalia and Y/n are bounding pretty fast?!

Ankh: (smirk) Maybe.

Naomi: Look I don't see why he's all that special to me. Sure his kind but he's also like a child. He thinks that everything is all good but in reality it's not. He doesn't seen things what I've been through.

Ankh: He does but rather be like you, he wants to help others because that's what a hero does.

Naomi: Whatever.

UVA: Hey guys.

They turn to see UVA and Gamel came over and the four discuss something that Gamel wants to tell them.

Ankh: You heard that Kazari is freeing the Demi humans from slavery?

Gamel: I think so. They talked about a human and lion being freeing Demi humans and fighting bandits or mean knights. They say he is really fast.

Ankh: So that is him then

UVA: What's our game plan?

Ankh: We find him and help him out anything he needs us to do.

UVA: Sounds like a plan.

Gamel: Same!

Naomi: Guess I'm tagging along then?

Ankh: Seems like it.

Naomi just sigh and heads off to get his things so they can go.

(Later)