Chapter 3: Meet the Shield hero

(Many months ago)

???: I didn't do it I swear!

We see a young girl holding a shield on her arm with spears being pointed at her as she couldn't believe what has happened as everyone was glaring at her while the King points at her and then tells her.

??? 2: (angry) I should have known you try something like this! Your nothing but a disgrace and shall be banished from this kingdom forever! The whole nation will see you nothing more as a monster.

She then grinded her teeth in anger as she thinks to herself.

???: (thought) Is it because of this stupid shield? Is that why? Just because I have a shield, they treat me like shit! Screw them!!!!

She then let out a yell that cost a huge shock wave that sent the guards back ans shattered the windows as everyone step back as she glared at everyone in the room, turns and leaves.

???: Fine! I don't need anyone! I can take on the waves all by myself!

And so she leave the throne room and never to return as we see the Kings son standing next to him with a evil smirk on his face.

(Intro)

(Present day)

In the middle of the forest we see Y/n, Ankh and Uva walking through the woods and heading to a village to start on their search on finding the other Greeeds while also the Shield hero.

They were walking through the forest when Y/n asked Uva.

Y/n: So Uva, got any ideas where the shield heroes or the others might be?

Uva: Well got no idea about the other Greeeds. I do know that one of them is helping out some none humans not nothing much. As for the shield hero, not top sure as well. The last thing anyone saw her wording through the woods with someone else.

Ankh: Who?

Uva: No idea. Either way how do we approach her? I mean I don't think she's not a type to work with anyone, including other heroes.

Y/n: (smile) I'll find a way. I mean how bad can it be?

Ankh and Uva just looked at each other after he said that. Soon they reach a nice looking lake and that's where they decided to have a break as Uva sat down.

Uva: Finally! Feels good to sat down and relax.

Ankh: (sat down) Your telling me. Been a while since I have legs.

Uva: That's because you were a hand. Say, how many humans that has to talk to the hand. Get it?

Ankh: Oh shut it, you suck.

Uva: You suck!

Y/n: (smile) Well I'm just gonna explore around the lake for a while.

Ankh: (wave) Okay don't get lost.

He nodes and goes off as he take a walk around the lake, looking at the nice lake and then sat down for a moment and stared at the lake.

Y/n: (thought) Boy this world is both amazing and crazy all at the same time. I mean monsters, heroes and other stuff. This is definitely like a RPG game. Now, here I am in this world with monsters with me. Still, I wonder what happened to the four heroes and if the shield hero is alone then.....where are the others?