Chapter 4: Meet ths spear hero

We see a young man at the balcony and looking at the veie of the kingdom as he stood there all alone when he heard a knock at his door. The dooe open and a knight came into his room and came up to him and bow to him.

Male knight: Prince Maurice, we have news reports of a mysterious warrior that attacked a group of Knights in a small village.

Maurice: I see. Who is this warrior you speak off?

Male knight: According to reports he is wearing a red, green and yellow armor with the helmet shaped like a hawk or Eagle. As far as we can tell, he is strong. Too took out our knights.

Maurice: I see. Do you know where he might be?

Male knight: No sir.

Maurice: Then find him. Have the spear hero and his party  be sent to find this warrior. I want to know who this person maybe..

The knight comply and leave as Maurice continues to stare at the veiw of his kingdom as he wonders who this mysterious warrior maybe but one day he will find out soon enough.

(Intro)

(Meanwhile)

We see a town where Y/n and the rest are staying at as we cut to a hotel where we see Uva having his breakfast with Naomi and Raphtalia. Both him and Raphtalia are enjoying their delicious breakfast while Naomi just sat in silence and sipping her water which Uva noticed and said.

Uva: Your not much as a talker aren't you?

Naomi: Just shut up and eat your breakfast.

Uva: Rude much?

Raphtalia: Master don't be mean.

Naomi: Look we only brought you here so you can stay and rest up. Now that's done, you can leave.

Uva: Hold on we can't leave without you. We need to gather the rest of the heroes and save this world.

Naomi: I'm never working with those idiots! Never again.

Uva: Well there's not much choice.

Naomi: How so?

Uva: Well-

Ankh: Hey guys.

Then Ankh came up to their table as he walk up to them and then ask.

Ankh: Where is Y/n? He's not in his room.

Naomi: (sigh) I think I know where he is.

They soon head to the stables where Naomi opens the stable door to see their gaint fluffy bird named Filo sleeping with Y/n also sleeping next to her. He was sleeping peaceful as he hugs Flio when Naomi hits him at the back of the head which wake him up.

Y/n: Ow! Okay! Okay, I'm awake! Jeez.

Raphtalia: What are you doing sleeping next to Filo?

Naomi: Apparently you fund her feathers comfy and fluffy so you decided to sleep with her.

Y/n: (stand up) Can you really blame me? Her feathers are just soo soft and fluffy that I can't help it.

Then Filo wake up and sees everyone here which made her happy as she nuzzle Y/n's which made him smile as he hug her.

Y/n: (smile) Plus she is the best adorable thing in the whole universe and you two are lucky to have such a cute friend.

Filo charps in joy while Raphtalia smiles while Naomi just doesn't care and leave she stables as Y/n watch her go.