EP 2 : KYOTSU HAYASHI

~Akihiko pov~

I was taking a sweet sleep but sometimes woke me up by knocking door, she was my older sister

"Wake up, Akihiko! You don't have much time to get ready for school!" she shouted as I sprang out of bed and opened the door. "I'm so sorry, Ane," I apologized as I quickly donned my school uniform. After fixing my hair, I went downstairs to finish my breakfast.

Ane, would it be possible for you to drive me to school?" I inquired, and she nodded her head in response.

Oh no..I wish i could wake up early this morning too

I made it to school in just a few minutes, sprinted to my classroom, and flung the door open, feeling anxious.

"You're late again, baka!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry, teacher," I apologized. "Sit down now and don't waste any more of our time," she reprimanded. I hurried to my seat as the others chuckled.

Ahhh why they're giggling

"Let's get back to studying now," she said. I glanced over at Akari.

Ahhh looking so cute like tomorrow

She caught sight of me and beamed a friendly smile.

Ohhh nooo..she noticed and gave smile, what a feeling. I got goosebumps

~~~~~~~~~

"Time for a break," I said to myself as I packed away my notebook and book into my bag. I rested my head on the desk for a moment when suddenly a sweet voice caught my attention.

"Yamagata-san"

"......"

"Yamagata-san"

Ahh akari is calling me

I sprang to my feet and met her gaze. "I hope I didn't disturb you," she said with a puppy-dog look. "No, you're good," I replied. "What's your question?" I inquired.

"So who's that?" she asked, pointing to the guy standing with the girl. "That's Kyotsu Hayashi," I replied. "Is he upset?" she asked. "No, he's not really sad, but he's not the friendliest person either," I explained. "That girl over there is trying to ask him out, but he's not paying attention," I added.

~Kyotsu pov~

"A-ah you're too hot, please accept my proposal" she said nervously. "I have no internet in you" I spoke. "Am I not beautiful" she whispered. "No" I said. She sighed deeply. "Then stfu" she muttered and left.

What a annoying girl

I headed out to the classroom and noticed a group of boys bullying another boy. I approached them.

"Why tf you're bullying him" I spoke. "Do your business" he yelled. "I'm doing my business" I muttered and held the boy's neck. "W- why r u doing this" he asked "cause I'm the class president and I will do this even this is none of my business" I spoke. I gave the glare.

"Please, don't hurt him anymore. We won't do it again," one of them pleaded. I let go of the boy and they quickly ran away. As I walked away, I heard a voice from behind me. "Thank you," he whispered. I nodded in acknowledgement.

The bell rang, signaling the end of break time. I quickly returned to my seat along with the rest of the class, and the teacher walked in.