EP 4 : 20 PEOPLE KILLED

I woke up early, my head resting on the table. I quickly brushed my teeth and got dressed in my school uniform, grabbing my backpack and getting ready to leave. I headed downstairs.

"Good morning Ane.." I yelled, but there was no answer. It was then that I realized that my sister was no longer with us.

Oh no! I forgot that...

I felt lonely and let out a sigh. I quickly heated up the pan and made a pancake for myself.

The sweet aroma of pancakes filled the room as I cooked. Before long, I had finished my breakfast.

I ran to school as fast as I could, ignoring everyone and everything around me. I didn't even notice my friends or the weather.

Tears streamed down my face as I cried uncontrollably. My vision was blurry from all the tears.

Every moment without her felt like an eternity. I missed her more than anything in the world, and the pain of her absence was too much to bear.

I found myself crying uncontrollably, my heart aching with every beat.

The thought of her brought me to my knees in my mind, and I felt lost without her by my side.

I finally arrived at my school, relieved to have made it on time.

The familiar sights and sounds of the school greeted me as I walked through the gates. I was still feeling sad as I prepared to start my day.

~~~

~Kyotsu pov~

We have a free period, so I'm sitting outside on a bench.

Nice weather today,

Then I noticed that strange girl approaching.

Why this girl is coming again to annoy me

She came and sat beside me, and said "Hey there, my little red rose.

" I cringed at the nickname and replied, "I don't like being called that. Just call me Kyotsu," I said it a little louder than I intended.

"Oh, don't be such a bore. I'm going to call you Red Rose from now on, and you can call me Blueberry." She said with a wink.

Why this girl always annoy me, I'm too irritated. What a shitty nickname...I don't like nicknames

I shook my head in response. She let out a deep sigh and said, "Come on, Red Rose. Let's have dinner together." She blew me a kiss, but I wasn't interested.

Wtf she is doing, what she thinks. If she will do this to me. I will accept her as my friend ?!

I replied coldly, "No." She pleaded with me, "Please, please, please"' I let out a sigh and got up from where I was sitting.

~Akihiko pov~

I was pondering while sitting in my chair.

If the murderer was her boss, he will rape her and then maybe murder cause he look at girl especially look at my sister with wrong intentions. And he didn't rape-ed my sister, he just murdered in the CCTV footage of my sister's room. So what it is, who is he

Suddenly I heard a voice of Akira. He was calling me. "Ahh Akihiko..what r u thinking" he asked. "I was thinking who murdered my sister" he nodded.