EP 3 : NO MORE ALIVE

~Akihiko pov~

I managed to wake up early today and enjoy breakfast with my older sister. She seems to be enjoying her meal, but I can tell she's feeling a bit exhausted.

"Why do you look so tired this morning?" I asked my sister, concerned. She let out a sigh and replied, "Don't worry about me, I'm fine." She smiled,

but I could still see the fatigue in her eyes. "Maybe you should rest and we can cancel our plans," I suggested, but she shook her head.

"Are you sure you're okay?" I asked, unconvinced by her fake smile. She nodded, but I could tell that she was still feeling tired. I let out a deep sigh, feeling a bit helpless.

I know you're really tired...

I finished eating, recounting my morning routine. I waved goodbye to my sister and made my way out the door.

I saw my friends. "Hey aki..no late again" Fuji spoke as I nodded. "Oh.. you're looking so sad, what happened?" Dai asked.

"Actually my older sister is so tired but still she isn't cancelling the plan of movie" I looked at Dai. He smiled at me

"Don't fret, I have a plan," Haruki said. Everyone stared at him. "Aki, can you operate a car?" he inquired. I replied yes.

"Let her have a quick snooze in the car, and you can drive while she sleeps or watches movies," Haruki suggested.

"Wow, what a brilliant idea!" everyone cheered. "Haha, no need for applause," Haruki chuckled and scratched the back of his head.

Soon, we reached to our school.

~~~~

I was seated in my chair when I noticed the teacher approaching with a boy in tow.

Huh! New student again?!

"Good morning, teacher," everyone rose to their feet. "Alright, good morning students, please take your seats," the teacher addressed and everyone sat back down.

"Introduce yourselves," the teacher instructed. "Good morning, everyone. My name is Akira Takahashi, and I'm 18 years old.

I am looking forward to working hard with all of you," he introduced himself and took a seat on the bench in front of me.

~~~

As lunchtime arrived, I found myself sitting alone and eating since my friends were doing something else in class.

Suddenly, I heard someone calling my name. I looked around and saw that it was Akari.

"Ah, Kobayashi-san," I  called out as she approached me. "Do you mind if I join you for lunch?" she asked with a smile. I nodded in agreement.

I resumed eating my lunch. "See that new student over there? He looks lonely. Do you think we should invite him to come and eat with us?" she asked as she smiled at me.

"Yes, of course," I replied. "Hey, new guy, come over here," she stood up and called out to him.

How cute frr

He looked at us and walked over. "What's up?" he asked gently. "Nothing much, we just noticed that you looked a little lonely, so we wanted to invite you to sit with us. Would you like to join us?" Akari smiled.