Chap I

2017 jan 23rd 18:31 bucheon
The towns neighbors noticed something off about the kim family living across them. So they went to check on them,they rang the bell once... No answer.. They rang it again... No answer. They tried calling out their names... No answer, and so for that they called the police for some investigation, when the police arrived n broke down the door an unfamiliar smell hit them, they went on searching for the kim family members but they didnt find any and so they reported mr kim, ms kim, kim sunoo missing

Kim sunoo an only child, 15 year old teenager who lived with his parents

2017 jan 17th 21:02 bucheon
(sunoo pov)
As i approached my front door the more I grew in anger and disgust, i twisted the doorknob open to find my mom cooking food... Kimbap with rice.. Again.. How come she never get tired of making that food. How dare she.. , i look over to find my dad in the same position everyday laying on the couch watching the news.. This pathetic old man never learns, i have to do everything, i ran to my room n locked the door, as i sat in my chair and wondered and wondered. i was lost in thoughts when i heard a cat meowing outside my window. I stood up n walked my way there letting the poor stray cat in. I petted it on the head w my hand as it slowly drifted to its neck breaking it leaving the cat dead.. How dare it disturb my peace. I wrapped it up in a plastic bag throwing it far away the window.. This was not my 1st time killing an animal n it excites me everytime i do so,this feeling of pleasure hits hard ive always wondered what it would feel like to kill a human, the sound of their screams music to my ears, their failed get away tries it brings me joy. At that moment i heard my mom yelling for me to get down n eat dinner. How annoying i wish i can just shut her up for ever.
I went down stairs w a poker face on as usual when i spotted my dad sitting in my place. I walked up to him "why are u sitting in my place" i said to him.
"this is my house i payed for this chair i get to sit where ever i want so stop being a bratty basterd and just sit down and eat" he replied. I clenched my fists in anger. I cant take this anymore im going to punish my parents for being such low lifed people. I hate low lifed people if no one is going to do nothing abt them then ill be the one who will be taking actions.
I sat down in a chair n ate my food who almost got me vomiting on the floor. For gods sake sheve cooked this boring meal 1000x before and she never fails in disappointing me with those cheap ingredients. I left the food on the table i never really helped with any house work and i never plan on to doing so either.
I went upstairs and started writing in my diary about how im going to kill my parents they dont deserve to be alive. Being pathetic is a sin if god nor the government is doing nothing about it then im gonna be the almighty from now on im gonna judge them for their sins

This my 1st ever published story yall so i hope its alr or wtv 💋🤷🏻‍♀️