chap VII

2018 feb 10th 13:41
As we finished our trip n got back to the bus. The teacher started taking attendance. They were all present except jay, sunghoon, niki, jake and taeseok.
The bus stopped and went back to the farm.
"hey dude did u see them by a chance what the hell, where are they" jungwon said. Hes sitting beside me.
"idk man they must be pulling these pranks" i replied.
"but what about taeseok hes not that kinda of person" jungwon said.
"well they might be beating him up in an ally or something" i said. Jungwon shrugged.
2018 feb 10th 17:20
We still there... We waited... 5 hours with no results.
They gave up and said will continue later.

2018 feb 16th 12:41
It started going around that these 5 were never found. Most were pleasent with the news but some were sad for taeseok. He never did anything wrong. They made him a whole ceremony at school. At least i made him a name.

About the searching? They didnt find anything. There was no cameras where i killed them nor near the pigs. They gave money to the victims parents as an apology for giving up. They dont even deserve the money...

2022 oct 1st 7:50
It was the 1st day of senior year..
When i got to school i got told that i was assigned to class 1. Im always in class 3.. Oh well.

We had free time the 1st period so i went outside, put on my headphones, and started studying on a bench.

As i looked up to take a break for a few minutes. My eyes landed on a beautiful girl. I never really gave a fuck about appearance and stuff. But not this time. I couldnt take my eyes off her. Its like i felt a spark. How- how is that even possible. I found myself smiling. What the hell! What is happening. The  way she looks so pure and innocent,the sound of her laughter. It made my heart beat so damn fast goddamn it!

 It made my heart beat so damn fast goddamn it!

"i like her" i whispered to myself. "like who?" i got startled by jungwon tapping on my shoulders and allowing himself to sit next to me. Him again....We are not as close but we still talk some time to time.

"oh uhh no one" i said.. "eyee come on man just tell me already i swear i wont tell nobody" he smiled at me. This fool.
I pointed to the person next to the pretty girl.
"ohh her thats sullyoon" jungwon said
"oh is that so? Who is she with?" i questioned
"well the girl on her left is bahiyyih and the girl on her right is jihan" he Said
Jihan... Jihan. Thats such a pretty name. I smirked.
"her real name is han jihyo but everybody calls her jihan. Well... As we speaking... Shes-shes my crush. Ive liked her since middle school. Shes the nicest person alive. Shes pretty,shes smart and gets along with everyone, shes just perfect" jungwon smiled.
What the fuck is this babbling about... I clenched my fists. No shes mine id be a dead meat if he took her away from me. No that wont happened. He'll see.
"mhm" i faked smiled at him
Not for too long brother.. Not for too long just wait and see..

DUDE JIHAN IS MAD PRETTY HOLY SHIT LIKE!?