VIII

2022 oct 1st 8:50

After the bell rang alarming the students to get back to their classes

I was approaching my class when i saw jihan jihan sitting on the seat chatting with her friends...
I stared at her for some seconds when i feel someone bumping into me "hey dude can you like move your blocking my way" a random classmate said

I turned around watching him go back to his seat. I clenched my jaw. How dare he disturb me.

I picked a seat close to jihan.

As the period is ongoing i couldnt focus in class. I couldn't move an eye off of her.
I felt the teachers eyes on me "sunoo why dont you come up and try solving this problem" she said
I stood up and walked over,even though i didnt pay attention i nailed it. She looked at me with amazement in her eyes. "great job sunoo! " the teacher exclaimed.
As i was walking back to my seat me and jihan made eye contact. I felt this Slight sensation. I smiled knowing i impressed her and everyone here.

3rd period. It was me again analyzing everything about her. We are meant for each other and im gonna prove it.

At the cafeteria. I was looking around trying to find her when i spotted her sitting with her friends when a bunch of dudes came in and sat with them. I clenched my plate. What do they think they doing.
I sat near them trying to overhear their conversation. They were talking about aome stupid new limited addition bag. How can you talk about a useless bag when JIHAN is there.
I got distracted by jungwon coming up to me n taking a seat beside me. Not him again. Hes blocking my way. How annoying.

2022 oct 1st 17:10
It was the time when jihan was saying goodbyes to her friends about to take off. Finally what took her so long school ended 30 mins ago.

I was getting ready to follow her back home when a black car approached her first. The driver opened the door for her letting herself in. Shit. I took a pic of the cars license. I dont wanna miss my chance i gotta know every single detail about her. Shes now my main priority. My only priority.

I followed the car using an app. I found myself approaching a rich neighborhood.
Reaching my destination. There was an avarege sized house... I dont get it is she rich or not.

I waited and waited outside for a while. After some time. I spotted a delivery man approaching the door ringing its bell. I got closer too see if shes gonna open it. She did i saw her opening the door taking the delivered food and thanking the delivery guy. She looks perfect even with pjs on.

This is gonna be fun.

YO IM BACK TMRW IS MY BDAY!?!!!
also sunoo such a pervert!!?