Chap V

2017 jan 23rd 23:56

The cheif got a call that the blood results got back, as soon as they received a massage notification ,they clicked on it as fast as possible... The expression on their face widened as they read the description,
It says "kim sunoo". Sunoos blood was of the fan blade.

They called in directives assuring them that they found the poor 15 yo victims blood on a fan blade. Its true they are not sure if sunoo is still alive or not but they felt sorry for him. They didnt want to lose a young soul in this terrible way...

The cheif later on dismissed the team since its past midnight theyll continue later on tomorrow as they've been searching the near by area.

2017 jan 24th 10:16
(sunoo pov)

Its my 4th day at this new school
I didnt know what i expected. I thought people here would be mature enough. They r most definitely not they are just a bunch of pretty doochebags. I was eating my lunch with headphones watching a lecture on my phone.oh... .. Not again... Its jay and his group.. When will they learn. Picking on poor people is a sin and a pathetic behavior act. I shall judge them.
I pretended like i didnt see them approaching me,as i feel jay welcoming himself in taking a seat infront of me. As he threw my phone aside with a smile mixing my food together. I stared at them.
They started laughing
"yo what are u looking at i mixed the food for u dont u want it?? Oh right! I know what its missing!" jay exclaimed. he got closer as he  spat on my food mixing it well in "that should make it taster am i right?" jay said laughing with his group. I can feel the whole cafeterias eyes on us.
I stood up about to leave as jake ran blocking my way.

I looked around to see all the students in the cafeteria standing up facing backwards. They feard jay and his group. Ofc they didnt dare to tell on... Pussies..

"wheredo u think your going new kid" jake said.
I was about to push him away but he punched me so hard it lead to me falling on the ground.. I groaned. How dare he lay a hand on me..
Sunghoon came in as he started stomping on me so hard as niki and jake joined him too..

Everytime i tried standing up one of them would punch me hard causing me to loose balance n fall... It was frustrating.. But i had no choice but to let them do so.

The bell rang. They left me be. As all the students left for their classes too..

It didnt hurt as bad as people would describe it. I got up. Limping towards the exit... I hated myself everytime someone would pick on me i ended up getting hurt and would not be able to stand straight.... Ill let it pass since it was 4v1

I went to the nurses office. When she saw me she freaked out rushing towards me with medical help...
I clenched my jaw. "leave me alone ill take care of this myself" i said. "its okey sweetheart ill help u its my job" she replied w a sweet tone.
I glared at her with my intimidating sharp eyes. And as expected she awkwardly smiled and handed me the medical kit.
(sunoo pov ended)

2017 jan 24th 11:03

The detectives started investigating if their any enemies the kim family have.. Checking if they are in debt... They sure was.. In alott if debt.
The detectives assumed that the people they owe money to took them and their child away.

New characters:
sunghoon jay

New characters:					sunghoon								jay

				niki										jake

niki jake

I wrote this in a hurry yall dont mind aight 😭😭