chap VI

2017 jan 24th 15:23

The detectives did some investigation with the people the kim family is in debt for.
As they approached the last place the kim family is in debt for after investigating with no hope.
The leader confessed that he was the one who took the kim families lifes... He started talking about how ignorant and lazy they are. He just couldn't stand them and they took alot of time returning his money so he just killed them.. With a poker face he fidgeted his fingers.
They took the gang and locked them closing the case as murder.

2018 feb 10th  10:21
(sunoo pov)
Its been a year since the incident and nothing happened. I knew my plan would work. The cops in here are too lazy too even go into deeper details.

The school took us on a trip to a farm for educational purposes.
They were showing us the cows and the chickens and all the animals there. When we finally got to the pigs it finally snapped. I looked over trying to spot jay and his group, when i heard a paining voice coming from behind the bushes. I looked around to see if anyone have heard it too. Nope i was the only one to do so. As the group distanced away. I went to check out what was that sound. I peeked in to see jay and his group beating up a tall kid. Honestly idk whos fault is it. Jay and his group for beating up someone who got no business with them. Or the tall big kid who cant defend himself.
I checked my pockets to see if theres any pens on me. And as expected there was. I took it out as i rushed in stabbing jay in the neck with the pen deep enough, taking it out as everyone there watched in horror the blood coming out of jays neck.
Sunghoon looked at me with horror. I smirked at him. He suddenly attacked me.
Im a black belter in hapkido. So i pushed him away using my skills,jumping on top of him. While stabbing him none stop.
I felt a small rock hitting me in the back of my head. I turned around to see jake and niki shaking in their places. "tryna act tough huh?" i said.
I picked a giant rock as i walked to them slowly. Suddenly they began running away and screaming. Oh no your not getting away. I captured niki and held him as a hostage. "jake, if u dont come to here right now im smashing ur friends skull" i said.
A few secs later jake revealed himself walking towards me "im here. Release him" he said trying to act bold.
I broke nikis leg so he wont get away. And sped towards jake smashing the rock on this head breaking it in peices. I heard nikis loud moans. Moans of pain and crying for help.
I approached him. "No please ill do anything please dont kill me!! Please spare me.!im so sorry! Im so so so sorry" he plead.
No mercy.
I smashed started smashing him none stop till my hands got tired.
I laughed. I laughed like a maniac as i turned around with wide eyes staring at the tall stupid kid who just couldn't even move or do anything from the shock. Seeing my bloody face he got back to his senses n started shaking his head while backing up on the ground. I swung towards him "oh idk if i should keep any witnesses hm? What do u think?" i smiled horrifyingly at him.
He gasped for air later in passing out.
I scoffed. What a loser.
I carried their bodies abt dumped them to the pigs. Pigs are known to eat human bodies too.
I watched as the pigs rushed towards the corpses eating them not missing out on the bones.
I watched as they chewed on the tall kids as he woke up screaming. I giggled when another pigs ate his whole head off.
I pulled out a new uniform i had in my bag. As i changed in the bathroom.when i finished i made sure to interact with someone their to prove that i wasnt missing. It was jungwon. The friendliest kid in the school. He smiled at me. I smiled back.

This was too easy.

Man i hate pigs💀💀💀
Ps stay tuned for the next chap. Jihans 1st appearance