opposite wally x hurt reader

You were doing something and accidentally hurt your ankle you limped everywhere you go.

When Opposite came around, he saw you limping "neighbor why are you limping and don't fucking lie to me." He asked "I injured my ankle it's not broken or anything just hurts." You answered honestly "you hurt your fucking ankle I won't allow this your coming to home and we are going to bandage your ankle." He said and took you to home and put an ice pack on your ankle wrapping it.

You thanked him and home for helping but Opposite didn't let you leave "you are not leaving after that fucking stupid thing you did you are staying here until your ankle is better." He said angrily but he was more worried than angry.

You agreed he helped you and showed more of his soft side to you during the time your ankle was healing.

When your ankle was healed he was happy you got better but upset you were leaving "you can go now I don't care." He said a bit sadly different from his usual voice.

You could feel he was upset you went over and kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.

You left Opposite stood there flustered from the kiss.

He was up all night still thinking about that kiss he loved it and wanted more it sounded weird just asking and it wasn't usual of him to ask for one, he finally fell asleep dreaming about more kisses.