corpse bride x reader

You accidentally got married to a corpse and his name was wally he actually is really cute for a corpse.

Your pov

I was with sally and poppy who are really nice and kinda scary for being dead but sweet Barnaby was also there telling jokes and other stuff being sweet.

I saw wally come in and see me doing something with my hands I had strings on my hands and made something "look I made a spider web." I said and they told me I was very talented with that and I smiled and undid the string and I made the string into an image of me and wally together getting married.

I undid it and put the string away and saw wally walk over to me and hug me from behind "hey wally." I said and I felt him give me a kiss on the cheek.

Wally's pov

I kiss y/n on the cheek and look at them with love in my eyes "I love you so much." I said to them and they grabbed my hand and took me out of the room to a different room and they then wrap their arms around me pulling me down on the bed and they cuddled me I blush at this and snuggle close to them.

??? Pov

You and wally cuddled the whole time comfortably and you give him a kiss on the forehead.

..........................................................

Hope you like this and the number count is 246