rainbow factory wally x reader comfort

You were someone who had been abused all their life and you finally got away from your parents you had tooken a job at the rainbow factory and you knew you wanted to work there when you had been there long enough you and wally got along and started dating.

You were doing something and accidentally dropped something or knocked over something causing a loud sound you rushed to it and found broken glass you tried to clean it up but you accidentally got yourself cut multiple times trying to.

When wally came in and saw the mess you were trying to clean up he saw the cuts that you had from doing so he walked over and grabbed your hand you started to hyperventilate remembering all the things your parents did he looked at you concerned "hey its ok I'm not mad just worried what's wrong." He asked you looked at him and you hugged him tightly.

You told him everything that you went through when younger his face was filled with anger and hatred but soon left knowing your safe with him.

He cleaned up the mess and bandaged your scars that you got from trying to clean it up you and him cuddled he knew you were safe with him but he also had a job to do but your safety is more important to him.