opposite wally x very kind reader

Word count:291

Theme:fluff

You arrived at a new neighborhood and you were very kind and sweet and wally got curious on how you we're so kind he went to confront you about it.

Wally's pov

I went to confront the new neighbor on how the fuck they are so happy for and when I found them I walked up to them.

Your pov

I was picking some flowers and I saw someone walk up to me and I waved at them "hello I'm y/n."I said "why the fuck are you so happy for."he asked and I just smile "I like being nice and I just wanna say your hair looks so good how do you make it look so good and here a rose I already got rid of the thorns and I think it compliments your hair and outfit."I said and I put the rose behind his ear and he was a blushing mess.

I soon waved goodbye and left.

Wally's pov

I just stood there blushing and after a few weeks I decided to confess my feelings.

??? Pov

Wally tapped your shoulder and you turn around "I um I'd put you first in a cage if I had one."he said with a horrible smile trying to confess to you but got really nervous.

You then laughed "are you trying to confess to me."you ask and he nodded looking away embarrassed but you cup his face to make him look at you.

You then kiss him and he blushed and he kissed you back and you the pull away "I like you too."you said and he was happy for the first time with a person instead of with painting or reading books or being alone.

...........................................................

Hope you all like it and hope the one who requested it likes it as well and please give me more request of what you wanna see and please don't be shy I won't judge you with your requests.