rf wally x reader love potion

You were getting wally some coffee and it was already made and you took it and it was a different color of brown and you have it to him and went back to your office.

Rf wally's pov

I drank the coffee and it tasted sweeter and I started to feel weird and get a headache and my face started to warm up I felt a weird feeling I wanted to be near y/n "assistant can you come here." I said and heard them come to the door.

Your pov

I open his door "what is it wally." I ask and he looked at me "can you come over and stand next to me."he said and I did as he asked and he wrapped his arms around me holding me against him and I blush red he nuzzled his face into my neck "I love you." He said and passed out I took him to the couch and I did his work for him since he passed out.

A few hours later

Rf wally's pov

I woke up with a very bad headache and I saw y/n doing my work and having a lot of stress but knew what they were doing and saw I was awake "you ok wally." They asked and I tried to get up but my body was wobbly and they got up and sat me back down.

Your pov

I sat wally back down "you shouldn't move whoever put that in your coffee is affecting you." I said and he laid back he fell asleep but he pulled me on top of him and didn't let go so I just stayed there.