Trophy x Knife |❤️‍🔥| Hey- I top!

THIS CONTAINS SMUT ⚠️
no one is requesting so...
yk
————
Knife Tops, Trophy is the bottom. L bozo skill issue on god
————

Trophy's POV:

I was basically sitting out on my sunlouger.
Once again, Knife was serving me as I had referred to him as a 'slave'. He'd gotten upset from my own actions, but who even fuckin cares, he's dumb anyway.

"Knife, I dropped my protein milkshake AGAIN, so make me another one." Knife glared at me while he was fanning me, then shook his head.

"How about you do it yourself? You have no right to make me your slave either, Trophy!" He said with clear anger. His attitude surely was something nobody would wanna deal with, but I convinced him still by holding the photo of him and the Dora plush.
————
Knife's POV:

I shook my head in advance while bringing Trophy another protein milkshake. I was so annoyed. I clenched my fist and hoped to get him back SOON enough, just until I..

"UGH! Knife, look at what you've done. You have made a total mess! Clean me up god dammit." Trophy yelled. Despite being full of hatred at the moment, I still did as said.

I was so lost in my thoughts to the point I dropped Trophy's milkshake! I should just let go of that picture.
I crossed my arms and was about to ask Trophy something, til' he cut me off by asking me impolitely once again for a new protein milkshake.
I groaned at his sudden reply, this was irritating.

"Oh my god, Trophy, can you just give me a break!?"
I yelled.
"Hmph, only if you do one thi-" I cut him back off.
I stared intensely at him, with him shooting looks at me back. "What do I have to do??" I asked with curiosity.
"So desperate? .. Hm, perhaps you'll have to come closer." Trophy said with a grin.

I came closer to him and he whispered this to me,
"If you blow me off, and we could do it right here." He veered then chuckled.
"Wh-What!? I'm not doing that for you.." I said with much overwhelming thoughts from that one sentence. This was gonna turn out bad.
"Yeah, I think you'd wanna.." He pulled out the photo once again.

I lunged onto Trophy, reaching for the photo.
"What the fu-"
I got on top of him just to grab the photo successfully.

I stared down at him, with wrath.
"Get off me you loser!" He shouted. "No, not at all! Not until you apologize you stupid jock."
"Ergh, I'm not gonna apologize to a stupid pathetic jerk." I felt resentful. Trophy has always treated me so awfully and I hated it, but when I kept staring at him, a face of embarrassment was visible on him.

"Fuck.. just get off me." He said evidently.
"Hah, look who is the dumbass now!" I said, still on top of him.
".. Knife" Trophy muttered.
"Huh- did you say something? Are you finally gonna apologize?" I asked
"I just wanna say that .. YOU FUCKIN SUCK! You're so pathetic."
"Yeah, but look who's being pinned down right now?" I laughed.
"Fuck you.." he said.

"I'll let you go if you stop." I said
"Fuck, fine."
I got off of Trophy, only to be laid onto my back and pinned next. "PATHETIC! You're so gullible, I just can't believe it."
My face was full of dread, this bitch..

"Well, you haven't been good."
Trophy pulled out his tentacle cock. I stared in horror. "Hm, look what happened to you Knife! You are in a predicament, hah."
He was too strong, but I knew what I had to do.
One of my legs were loose, and so I hit Trophy's knee with my leg; making him flinch and yelp in pain.
I then pinned him down afterwards, wow who would've known? Anyway, I thought for a moment.
I didn't realize Trophy was even blushing, but I realized when I looked back at him.

"Oh.." I said in a low tone
I smirked at him, knowing he couldn't do anything because I wouldn't make the same mistake as he and I did. His tentacle was still out, and he just stared waiting for another response. I blushed slightly.
I crashed his lips with mine without a thought, slowly entering his mouth and exploring every crevice. He was shocked by this sudden move and kissed back. Trophy felt embarrassed, I could tell.
We did this slow with passion.

I broke the kiss and rubbed my erection for my tentacle to come out from my slit, revealing my own.
"Hey- I top!" Trophy exclaimed.
"Not this time..~" I said.
I held his chest down, aligning it with his entrance. "Knife-" He said with a small gasp when I slowly thrusted in. "Fine.. I'll allow it just this once."

————

Trophy's POV:

I felt Knife's member inside of me as he held me down and had me adjust. This sucked. I was supposed to top, not him! In fact, I always do.
"Knife, you can do it now..." I said.
I swear, when we're done with this shit I'm gonna lose my composure!
"Okay then, haha." He laughed, looking at my face full of blush as I turned away. Knife slowly thrusted into me, I squirmed a bit as I've never been a bottom. "Can't you just go fucking faster Knife? You treat everyone like babies; thought you were a jerk."
"Fine then, Trophy, I will." He crossed his arms then held onto my hips and pounded into me. His tentacle was moving inside of me whilst he thrusted at a quick pace.

I moaned out loud, not expecting that.
"OHH.. FUCK!" I cried out loud. Every thrust felt like everlasting pain, but soon Knife hit my sweet spot which had me as a moaning mess.
From the overwhelming pain and pleasure, tears rolled down my eyes. This somehow felt so fucking good.

"Kn-KnnnIFFEEE.. agbnnggf— FUCKK.." I screamed. "Maybe you need to distract urself, Trophy...~" Knife said. He slowed down then reached for my own, then rubbed it.
"a-..-aahhh..~"
Knife then proceeded to pounded into me. At the same time he was also pumping my dick, which just made me moan louder as he grunted.

"OMHFGHDHGGHFFF— KNNifEee..!!" All I could feel was pleasure and Knife's cock inside me. It wriggled. The satisfaction was too much for Knife, because he ended up chuckling sometimes.

I could feel my hot white coil building up so quickly.
Precum leaked from my tentacle, as I was about to reach my climax, he suddenly pulled out and put his hand on my tip. "Nuh uh." He said, smirking.
"FUCKKkKkkkk.. pleasee god damn it~!" I felt remorseful.

Knife got off of me and we faced eachother still.  I sat up, as Knife gestured for me to. He then grabbed both of our members then rubbed them together. "hgghmnn..~" I was still wet inside, which bodily fluids dripped out.
Knife started to stroke them both faster and I held onto his shoulders. "Fasssterrr.. god dammit.~" I complained.
Knife probably wanted to be done soon because while I was being loud as shit, some contestants noticed us. 
Precum leaked again but from both of our dicks.
Knife let go of mine and put a finger over my tip again. He rubbed his until he came, making him release a loud moan. "Fuck, you got cum all over me, Knife!" I said.
"Whatever." He shrugged it off then got in-between my legs. "The fuck are you do-" He grabbed my cock then teased and licked it.
Knife sucked around the base and smooched it in some places.

"Mmghhff..~!!" I tried to suppress noise now because we had multiple contestants looking.
"Kn-Knife just please do it.. it won't even take long..~" He rolled his eyes and got up a bit to reach a length of where he could start.
And with that, he deepthroated my dick. "AAAHGG!! KNIFE..~" I screamed with pleasure. He sucked faster, my climax reaching out already from something like edging 2 times. Knife gagged from my tentacle, as it was longer than his. It hit the back of his throat multiple times.
I quickly came into his mouth. My seed coated the inside of it. He swallowed then got up.
"Who's the loser now, hm, Trophy?" He said.
"Oh please, you didn't even do that muc-"
"I should go now." He looked at the constants seemingly gossiping then back at me, "Okay, bye.."
I stared at him as he left, and I began to relax again on my sunlouger, thinking about what we just did.

"I can't believe I enjoyed that!"

————
LOLOLOL HI THANKS FOR LIKE 30 READS GUYS!!!!!! 🌟

You may still request lol
I SPELT CONTESTANTS WRONG PLEASE IGNORE THAT I SPELT CONSTANTS LMFAOO