Interview of a joyful writer ( @Charu0526 )

Charu0526

Hey people ! I interviewed  charu . 

She is an amazing girl whom i came across in wattpad. She always makes you feel better with her genuine words and gives you good reading vibes with her heartwarming abhivatsala stories. 

.......

Interviewee :  charu

Interviewer : vanhi 

...........

Vanhi : hi charu ! 

Charu : namaste, hello! 

Vanhi : how are you ?

 Charu : very fine.

 Vanhi : how you came across wattpad ?

Charu : I love Vatsala and Abhimanyu but except Sashirekha parinayam, mayabazar, there were not more stories, so I searched and searched and at last I stumbled across Priya Vatsala by Satrajiti012 

' priyavatsala' written by @Satrajiti012

Vanhi : ok ! What's the first book that you read in wattpad ?

 Charu : Priya Vatsala .

Vanhi : what made you develop an interest on mahabharat ? Like, when did you develop it ?

Charu : I had it from my childhood.

Vanhi : what made you develop an admiration for vatsala and abhimanyu ? Many people claim that vatsala is fictional . Do you think she really existed ?

Charu : I grew up listening to sashirekha parinayam, folklores of Vatsala, so it was natural to have a sense of admiration for them."Yeah, I believe so! If she's fictional how come we have paintings of Sashirekha haran which were traced back 5000 years ago? We don't know other wives of Pandavas too who gave birth to daughters and mentioned in bori CE,"

Vanhi : same here !  What's your opinion on peer pressure ?

Charu : peer pressure, umm actually if you know the art of saying no and ignoring, nothing's a pressure.

Vanhi : what's the greatest self motivation in your view ? 

 Charu :  Give a moment and introspect.

Vanhi : great answer ! Do you think wattpad is obsessive ?

 Charu : That depends on one's self control. 

Vanhi : that's true ! 

Charu smiles.

Vanhi : thank you for giving your time sachi ! I had a great time interviewing you.

Charu : thank you !

..........

This is the 3rd interview.

Charu is really a special person for me. She gives me all sorts of younger sister vibes. I always wish the best for her.

I'm going to interview @avniy1312 soon.