PREFACE

High school is a time of discovery, growth, and learning. For many of us, it is also a time of excitement, confusion, and budding emotions. The teenage years are marked by profound change and evolution, both physically and emotionally. It is during this time that we start to develop a sense of self, form meaningful relationships, and experience the ups and downs of first love.

This story is about two friends, who navigate their way through high school life together. Along the way, they encounter many challenges and obstacles, but their friendship remains strong. They are each other's confidants, sounding boards, and support systems.

As their journey through their high school years, they face many trials and tribulations. They both experience the thrill of first love, but also the crushing disappointment of heartbreak.

As you read this story, I hope you are transported back to your own high school years. I hope you remember the joys and struggles of teenage life, and the pivotal role that friendship played in your own journey. Most of all, I hope this story inspires you to cherish the relationships you have in your life, and to never give up on the people who mean the most to you.