Caramel Macchiato

It was a mild day, the sun was shining and the birds were chirping. Kairu walked towards his favorite café, feeling the gentle breeze against his face. He was on his way to meet his best friend Tsuki to review for their periodical exam that they were scheduled to take later in the day.

As Kairu arrived at the café, he noticed that Tsuki was already there, seated by their favorite spot. He waved at him and headed towards the table with a smile on his face. Tsuki, on the other hand, appeared a little preoccupied, gazing at his phone screen.

"Hey, Tsuki. How's it going?", Kairu greeted him.

"Hi, Kairu. I'm doing okay," Tsuki responded, still preoccupied with his phone.

"Are you okay? You seem a little distracted," Kairu asked out of concern.

"It's nothing, just something on my mind. I'll tell you about it later," Tsuki replied, still looking at his phone.

Kairu shrugged and sat down opposite Tsuki. He opened up his bag and took out his notes as he began to review the lessons. Tsuki, meanwhile, still appeared preoccupied.

A few minutes later, a girl with long brown hair walked into the café and glanced around before approaching their table. Kairu and Tsuki looked up and exchanged glances before turning to look at the girl.

"Sorry to bother you both, but would you mind if I join you?" the girl asked.

"Of course not," Kairu responded politely, smiling at the girl.

Tsuki, however, appeared to be at a loss for words. He was struck by the sight of the girl, and had seemingly lost all sense of composure. She must have noticed Tsuki's awkwardness because she smiled sweetly and took a seat next to him.

"Thank you so much," she said to Kairu and Tsuki. "My name is Rin. What are your names?"

Kairu introduced himself and Tsuki, who was still tongue-tied, simply nodded. Rin, however, didn't seem to mind as she started chatting away, asking them about their studies and their plans for the future.

As they talked, Tsuki began to feel more and more drawn to Rin, admiring her intelligence and gentle demeanor. Kairu, on the other hand, was content to simply listen and converse when needed. He noticed Tsuki's infatuation and decided to keep an eye out for his friend, seeing as he was clearly smitten with Rin. As they reviewed for their exam, Kairu found himself more drawn to Rin as well, impressed by her wit and intelligence.

As the hours passed, they continued to review and converse, barely noticing the time pass. Before they knew it, it was nearing time for their exam. They quickly gathered their things and said goodbye to Rin, leaving the café and heading for the venue of their periodical exam.

Throughout the exam, Tsuki found himself unable to concentrate fully, his mind wandering to Rin. Kairu, on the other hand, was able to focus on the exam, feeling grateful that he had a chance to help his friend by studying with him in the café earlier.

After a few hours, they both finished the exam and headed to the café once more, hoping to see Rin again. As they entered, they immediately saw her sitting in the same spot where they had met earlier, sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Hey, Rin. It's good to see you again," Kairu said, smiling.

"Hi, Kairu. Hi, Tsuki," Rin responded, her smile mirroring Kairu's.

Tsuki, still feeling self-conscious, simply gave a nod in response. Rin appeared to notice his shyness, and decided to make the first move.

"Hey Tsuki, do you want to go on a walk with me? The weather is so nice today."