FIVE

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 :
maybe you should give it up buddy

﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎﹏︎

     THEY WERE BROUGHT to a run-down apartment complex in Shanghai

     THEY WERE BROUGHT to a run-down apartment complex in Shanghai. Shen May led the way as Jason followed, Leon and Rae trailing close behind. As they walked through the building, they heard a woman screaming.

     Leon placed his hand on Rae's back and made her speed up so that she was in front of him, just in case.

     "This is it." Shen May informed as she stopped in front of a random apartment by the stairs. She walked up to it and messed with something at the top, saying to Jason, "Secure." Rae figured it was booby trapped.

     Shen May took a knife out of her shoe and cut the tape blocking the door. The blood from the workers on the boat was still on it, and it caught Rae's attention as the woman opened the door for them.

     The agent's all funneled in, reloading their weapons in the kitchen before they relaxed. Well, as much as they could. The couple still didn't know why the two had murdered the crew on the ship.

     Rae was standing with her back to the wall as she watched Leon stand up his head been crouched position. He walked over to her, whispering, "Stay by me." into her ear before he made his way to the couch where Jason was already sitting.

     Jason, Rae and Leon's guns were on the table. Jason was grabbing a cigarette and lit in, beginning to smoke in front of the pair. Shen May was in the other room, doing something.

     Rae sent a glance to Leon, knowing how much he despised smoking. Leon just had a clenched jaw and a hateful glare on the cancer stick.

     "All right, we made it to shore. You wanna brief us?" Leon asked, crossing his arms. Jason didn't say anything so Leon prompted, "You can start by telling me what you're really after."

     More silence. Rae added, "You killed the crew by the ASDS2."

     "Must be a major op, right?" Leon continued, "If you're not gonna break into the facility, what are you here for?"

     "Shen May and I are on a different mission." Jason tapped the ash off of his cigarette onto the ashtray on the table, then he left it there, "We're looking for something else."

     "What?" Leon interrogated.

     "Proof that will expose a conspiracy by the US Government." Jason started.