Fatal Affair (E.O)

MALE READER

Y/N was a normal guy who lives in LA. But not as normal as you think. He works in the industry, a famous producer of many famous films. He gets what he wants, and he tends to take advantage of it.

Elizabeth Olsen was one of his victims. Once his eyes landed on her, he already knows. He is a walking bait. He has no regards to what he might ruin or put a dirt on. As long as he gets what he thinks he deserves.

Lizzie was married to Robbie, but soon find herself betraying him. But that's not what she wants. She just got caught by the hunter. Y/N and her soon had an affair. Y/N would call Lizzie to his office and do the deed, and if Lizzie decline, he'll tell her that I can make your life hell or I can easily erase your name from the public and make them think you never existed, and among other things.

Y/N was currently in his office, trying to get some work done, but the image of Lizzie couldn't get off his mind. He slammed his pen down and picked up his phone to call Lizzie.

Y/N: My office now, Olsen.

He quickly said and dropped the call. He didn't wait for too long, Lizzie soon arrived at his office. He stood up from his seat and walked towards the girl.

"You know what to do." he husked as he unbuckled his belt.

The sound the his belt made Lizzie flinch, "I-I think I can't do this anymore." Lizzie stammered.

The man looked at the girl with furious eyes. This wasn't the first time Lizzie tried to end everything.

"Did I hear you correctly?" Y/N asked. His voice was laced with venom, "Don't make this hard for you, Elizabeth." Y/N threatend.

But Lizzie didn't moved a muscle.

Y/N walked back behind his tabel. He opened his drawer and pick up his Glock 19. Lizzie widened her eyes when she saw what Y/N was holding.

"Do you really want to piss me off?" Y/N harshly asked as his grabbed Lizzie by the neck and pointed the gun on her temple.

"N-no, please, Y/N. Don't do this." Lizzie closed her eyes as she begged the man to spare her life. Tears kept falling out of her eyes.

"If you don't want me to do this, you'll do as I say." he huskily said as he pressed the gun harder on her temple. All Lizzie could do was to nod, "Now, bend over on that fucking table. Don't make me ask twice." Y/N demanded.

Lizzie soon found herself obeying this man's demands, not wanting to piss him more.

And that's how it goes for her for almost a year. Even if she tried to escape, run away from him, he always finds her. It's like he can smell her scent from afar.

She became blunt, distant that even her own husband can notice.

Lizzie and Robbie are currently eating dinner. Lizzie was just staring at the wall, her mind was just running hundred miles per hour. She wanted to tell Robbie what's going on, but she doesn't want him to be in danger. She just know that if she ever tell him what's up, he'll do everything to protect her. Was that bad? No, not for her. But she knows Y/N, she knows that he can do sinful thing to whoever gets in his way.