Bereaved (E.O)

MALE READER

Lizzie and Y/N have been together for eight years

Lizzie and Y/N have been together for eight years. Both of them have a busy life. Lizzie being an actress and was casted as Wanda Maximoff, and Y/N being a pilot. Having kids has been their plan, but with their busy lives, they never got the chance to try.

But as soon as Lizzie finished filming Love & Death, and Y/N had an empty schedule, they didn't waste any more time. They've tried a couple of times, but they always fail. Y/N thought that it's normal to fail so many times, but when Lizzie asked him to accompany her to the doctor to have a check up, they found out that Y/N has a low fertility rate. Instead of stopping to try to have a biological child, they decided to just look for a sperm donor rather than adopting.

---

Y/N is currently cleaning the dishes and insisted Lizzie just take a rest. Lizzie is now eight months pregnant, so they are both more careful. While Y/N cleans the kitchen top, a gut wrenching scream from upstairs makes Y/N run as fast as he can to check what happened.

"Lizzie?!" Y/N yelled.

"Bedroom!!" Lizzie yelled back.

Y/N burst open the door. The sight of Lizzie sitting on the floor in her own pool of blood was the first to greet him. He was frozen in his spot as Lizzie cries out for her husband.

"W-what happened?" Y/N stutters as he slowly lifts Lizzie off the ground, bridal style.

"I was going to the bathroom, but I slipped. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry," she cried as she held Y/N's nape.

Y/N gently shushed her as he walked to his car fast but being careful.

Nervous. That's how he feels. He knows that if ever something bad happens he will not have the chance to give Lizzie a baby, and looking for a compatible and trusted sperm donor takes a lot of time, and the failures they have to face every time they try.

As soon they arrived at the hospital, Y/N left his car in front of the entrance as he hurriedly picked up his wife and ran inside.

"Help me! My wife's going into labor!" he shouted.

Nurses came to help him to place Lizzie on a wheelchair. They brought Lizzie to a room as Y/N followed them blindly. His mind is still racing. Bad thoughts invading his head, the unpleasant images of what could happen next.

"Y/N." Lizzie whispered as soon as she was lying on the bed.

Y/N looked at his wife before he walked over to her and held her hand, "It's going to be okay, honey. It's okay."

"It hurts." she whimpered lowly.

Y/N lifts Lizzie's hand to his lips to place soft kisses, a weak attempt to calm Lizzie down. The doctors came in and looked at the couple with sympathy in his eyes.