Third Time's a Charm (E.O) 🍋

MALE READER

Lizzie and Y/N have been dating for 5 years. Y/N tried to propose to Lizzie twice, but Lizzie was quick to decline. Lizzie was engaged to her long term partner, Robbie before she met Y/N. She called off her engagement to Robbie because Robbie admitted that he has no plans on having kids with her.

Lizzie being an actress, Y/N is a well known lawyer in LA. He held tons of cases that made his name known around the country. He has a daughter, Eve, from his ex-wife, but Lizzie didn't mind at all when Y/N finally told her about his daughter.

Lizzie and Y/N met 5 years ago at the bar and quickly hit off with each other. Even after Y/N's proposal was denied, he never stopped dating Lizzie because he was determined to make him hers.

The two are currently living in LA, but they are invited to New York for Mary-Kate's wedding soon. Y/N is packing their bags while Lizzie and Eve are preparing for their dinner.

"Are you excited to go to New York?" Lizzie asks the girl.

Eve nods enthusiastically, "Yes, it's my first time going to New York."

"Really? Oh, you're gonna love it there. I used to go to college there." she said, matching the kid's energy.

Before Eve could respond, a slow, but heavy footsteps was heard, "And we're packed!" Y/N announced.

"Thank you, Daddy!" the girls responded in unison.

Y/N smiled at his girls, "You are very welcome. So, who's excited to go to New York tomorrow?"

"ME!" Eve shouted in excitement.

The two adults chuckles at the child's excitement, "You do! You excited to meet your Uncles and Aunts?" Lizzie asked.

Y/N smiles at the girls' interaction. He met the twins before and they were the greatest people, of course after Lizzie. He's nervous about meeting the rest of Lizzie's siblings, and overthinking their reactions about him having a daughter with his ex-wife.

He watches with a smile playing on his lips on how Eve rambles about her past interaction with the twins. Lizzie listens intently as the kid is indirectly telling her that the twins are the best, which made her chuckle to herself.

"Okay, that's enough rambling about the best Olsens." Y/N said sarcastically, as Lizzie glared at him.

He only shrugs before going to Lizzie to give her a kiss on her cheek, "Go to your seat, Eve. Daddy's gonna plate our food." she told the kid as she sneaky pinched Y/N's side that made him flinch.

Y/N only chuckles, but obliges to Lizzie's command. They all sat down and ate their meal in comfortable silence. Eve occasionally tells her dad about her week as Lizzie listens at the father and daughter's conversation.

After they ate, Y/N told Eve to brush her teeth and go straight to bed which she put up a weak fight and tried to get Lizzie on her side, but Lizzie told her that her dad's right. Y/N offered to wash the dishes which Lizzie agreed to.