5

We got out of bed and I made breakfast. "Do you wanna go out for dinner today?" he asked. "I would love to but I've got some ghostface shit to do I already made plans with Jill." "oh okay .... I'll just go home then."

I really want to be with Charlie but I'm a suspect of a murder I committed so I have to take care of that. "We can go somewhere tomorrow tho" I suggested. "Okay I'll think of something." He replied with a smile on his face. We stood up and I walked him to the door. He stepped in front of me and gave me a goodbye kiss. "See you tomorrow?" "Yeah." He shut the door and left.

"Wow" I heard Robbie say. I looked at him, he is leaning against the doorframe. "Gosh you scared me." I said with my hand on my heart. "So what's up with you two?" he asked ignoring my reaction. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. "I'm not mad... I just don't want to see you or Charlie getting hurt and then having to pick a side." "I get that but you have nothing to worry about." Except for me being a murderer. "Okay.." he said.

Timeskip

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." Jill said and then she hung up. I was home alone since Robbie was at Charlie's. Minute later my phone was ringing again. Not my cell. It was the landline.

"Hello?" "Hello Aria." It was the ghostface voice. Seriously Jill? I didn't know we were going to do the phone call too. "Who is this?" I asked, sounding scared. "Do you want to play a game?" "No not really." I said and then I hung up. I just want this to be over, get stabbed, go to a hospital, cry and look scared in front of the police and I won't be a suspect anymore. I hear the landline ringing again.

"Leave me alone asshole!" I yell and hang up again. It was just quiet for a moment, then a chair flew through our big window in the living room. Right after that I saw Jill in a ghostface costume standing in the window and walking to my house. She wants to make this real? Let's make it fucking real.

"No please no!" I start screaming while I'm running upstairs. Being the victim is actually kinda fun. "I'm so sorry I hung up!" I scream again with tears rolling down my face. I'm such a great actress... when they make a stab movie about this one day, I hope I'll be final girl, the main character. Jill chases me upstairs and stabs me in the shoulder. Then she carefully throws me off the stairs and leaves through the front door. Fuck she stabbed me pretty deep. I think when I close my eyes.

Few minutes later I hear Jill's voice. "Oh my god Aria what happened to you?" she sounds so surprised and worried. "Please wake up, help is on the way. They will be here any moment." "I'm okay." I say, opening my eyes a little.

My eyes open wide and I scream when I feel pressure on the wound. "Why the fuck would you do that?" I yell. "You are losing a lot of blood. I have to put pressure on it."

Thelast thing I hear before passing out is ambulance sirens.