7

In the morning

We woke up around 8am and we've been lying in bed and talking for more than two hours. "I'm gonna get up and have a shower." I said. "Okay I'll just wait here." I smiled at him and left.

When I got out of the shower I realized I forgot to take clean clothes with me. "Charlie? Can you bring me some clothes please?" I shouted. After some time he knocked on the bathroom door and I opened it. I was wearing a towel but he was refusing to look at me and kept eye contact with the floor instead. He gave me the clothes and left.

When I got to my room I almost got a heart attack. He was sitting on my bed with my ghostface mask in his hands. He didn't even look at me he was just looking at the mask with a sad look. I locked the door and I stayed silent.

"Please tell me this is just a Halloween costume" he said. "I don't wanna lie to you Charlie..." "I think it's too late for that." He stood up and dropped the mask on the floor. "Char please don't leave I can explain-" "What do you want to explain? You are a murderer.. do you even know how worried I was when you were in the hospital? I stayed with you so I could protect you from the killer only to find out that it was you.." he said quietly. "I'm so sorry Charlie." "Please unlock the door and let me leave." he said with tears in his eyes. I keep repeating that I'm sorry, but I don't think he believes me. He probably can't even understand what I'm saying since my words are muffled by my cries.

I ruined everything. He will never forgive me. He will never look at me in the same way like he used to.

"Please let me explain I know it probably won't change anything but I just want to explain-" "Fine" he says. I unlocked the door, picked up my mask and sat on the bed.

"I don't actually know what I want to explain.."

"What's your motive?" he asked.

"Fun I guess? Or movies.. the books, the movies, ghostface and everything related always fascinated me so when Jill asked me to help her-"

"Jill?"

"Yeah, her motive is fame.."

He just stared at me. "You can leave now but I want you to know that you are safe, I would never hurt you and I love you."

"I love you too and.... I'm just trying to process this."

"This must be a lot for you and even tho I love you and would be really happy if you forgave me it's your choice and I'm gonna respect any decision you will make."

"I don't want to leave you" he said after a while. "And I think I actually understand your motive." He said and he took the ghostface mask from me.

"Why did you almost get killed when you are the killer?" he asked. "I was a suspect and I needed to clear my name. So Jill stabbed me but I had no idea she was going to make it so real and... almost kill me." Charlie grabbed my hand "If she ever hurts you like that again I swear I'll kill her." He said and then he kissed me.