17

"So, what do we do now?" "We make ourselves look like victims." I answer before stabbing him in the stomach. "The police should be here any minute now, clean all the fingerprints and damage yourself more." I said before going to the basement. "Robbie? You still here?" "Yes, but I might bleed out if someone doesn't come here soon." He says before I throw myself down the stairs. "Wait, you did it? Oh my god you are the only ghostfaces who succeeded." "Help me go up, we'll frame Jill and Trevor. If you have any questions you can ask later."

When we get to the kitchen, everything is set up and Charlie's lying on the floor with multiple stab wounds. Robbie sits on the floor next to him and I am the last one who isn't hurt. I mean, not hurt as much as they are.

I quickly wipe every weapon even though Charlie did it before, we have to be careful now. One mistake and we are done.

I walk up to Trevor's body and scratch my face with his hand. Oh fuck, that hurt. But not as much as the next thing is going to. I pick up a knife and get to a wall. I point it to my shoulder. The shoulder Jill stabbed before. I press myself to the wall and I scream in pain when the knife goes in my shoulder. I quickly pull it out. I kick a table and that's when I notice a glass picture frame. If I want to get away I'll have to do more than one stab. I wipe the knife from fingerprints and put it next to Trevor. I look at the picture frame, close my eyes and run towards it. I just smashed my face to a glass. What if this is not believable enough? I have to do more to achieve my goal. I crawl to a glass table and get up. I am standing with my back facing it. I count in my head to 3 and on 3 I jump.

1....2...3

My body goes right through the table. Glass is everywhere. I think this is enough. I can hear sirens. I get up and stumble to Charlie. He is lying on the floor. I fall next to him.

I look for his hand and when I find it I just grab it and close my eyes.

The sound of cameras, voices and light flashing in my face wakes me up.

Aria, how does it feel to be the survivor?

Can you tell us what happened?

Are you going to write a book?

You are one of the three survivors, do you have something to say?

The reporters are asking questions while the doctors are getting me in the ambulance. I succeeded. I don't know what to say, I just smile as they are taking pictures of me.

Aria, how does it feel to be a hero?