6

I woke up in the hospital. The first thing I saw was Charlie and Jill sitting next to my bed. Robbie was walking around the room. They all looked so worried. I could see that Robbie was crying. I almost got killed so it's understandable. "Robbie?" I say, opening my eyes more. He immediately hugs me and says "Don't you fucking dare die." I laugh even though he is squeezing my shoulder and it's causing me a terrible pain. "They weren't sure if you were going to make it." he says. "Oh" I say, making eye contact with Jill "he must have stabbed me really deep." She mouthed a 'sorry'. I'm not mad at her even though I probably should be. She almost killed me but who would suspect someone who almost got killed? Also it was my left shoulder and I'm right handed so this doesn't really make my ghostface hobby harder. "Could you guys leave us alone for a sec?" Charlie asked. "Yeah sure." Jill said as she got up. "If you die while I'm not here I'll kill you." Robbie said and they both left.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there, if we had just stayed at your house- "Charlie it's not your fault." I cut him off. He says "Yeah well I'm not leaving you even for a second from now." and I know he means it.

Few hours later

"Can you tell me what happened?" sheriff asked.

"I was waiting for Jill when the killer called me. Then after I hung up on him and he attacked me. He chased me around my house and when I ran upstairs he caught me and stabbed me in the shoulder and pushed me off the stairs. I couldn't even move because of the pain. I thought- I thought I was going to die" I say with tears in my eyes. "But the I heard Jill's voice... she saved my life."

"Okay Aria thank you for cooperating, get well soon and stay safe." He said and then he left.

Timeskip

We got home in the evening around 7pm. "Do you wanna do something? Like watch a movie.." "Charlie she isn't going to fuck you right after she got home from a hospital." Robbie said. "Robbie that was so inappropriate." I answered and I looked at Charlie. "But now that you mentioned it..." "Okay ew you guys are disgusting now I regret being okay with you dating." He said and he went upstairs to his room. "Should we go upstairs too?" Charlie asked. "Sure but I'm too weak now, I think you'll have to carry me in your arms." I said jokingly. "I'm fine with that." I didn't know what to expect but then he actually took me up the stairs holding me. "I feel like a princess right now" "enjoy it cause I'm probably gonna drop you soon."