11

We get home and we sit on a couch next to Robbie. We talk for a little and the Charlie gets up and goes to take a shower. Me and Robbie just quietly sit there. Suddenly he interrupts the silence "Do you think the killer is targeting your friend group? Because if yes, I might be a target too. And I really don't feel like getting gutted." "He isn't going to kill you." I answer. "How would you know?" I wish I could tell him. I stay silent for some time. "You are not getting killed, okay?" I say as I get up and go upstairs. I look at Robbie and he is back to watching the movie that was playing this whole time.

I'm in my room when I hear Charlie turn off the water. When the bathroom door opens, I immediately go in and I start washing the knifes that were used to kill Olivia and Rebecca. Charlie locks the door behind us and I start crying.

"Hey what's wrong?" he hugs me from behind. I turn of the water and drop the bloody knife I was washing in the sink. "I never meant to hurt you or Robbie, you are the only people I care about..." "I know but you didn't hurt me or him so why are you crying?" "At Olivia's house... you almost got caught-" "But I didn't. I'm okay and so are you." I turn to Charlie. His hair is still up from when he was showering and I can see a bruise on his forehead. Sidney did that when she kicked him. "But you did get hurt." "It's nothing, I can cover that with my hair. Hey don't worry about me. I chose to do this, it was my decision." I was about to reply when he kissed me. "You can go to bed now. I'll finish this." he said and I left the bathroom.

I'm lying in my bed, waiting for Charlie to get here. I finally hear the water turn off and footsteps towards my room. Charlie gets to my bed and before I fall asleep, I hear him say "I love you" but I'm too tired to reply.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm, Charlie's already up. I swear he doesn't sleep or what. He spends almost every night here and I never wake up first. "Why aren't you sleeping?" "Your alarm rang like 5 times." I look at my phone and it's 7 am. "Oh, I didn't hear it."

We are sitting in the car, Robbie and Charlie are talking about some film stuff. "So, guys when and where is the cinema club?" I ask. "Oh, I completely forgot that you want to join, it's right after school and I can take you there." Robbie answers.

We get to school and when it's over me, Jill, Kirby and Robbie walk together. When we get there I see Sidney sitting in the front desk and gale standing near her. There are some people from school, Charlie standing in front of the class. We sit down, Robbie stands next to Charlie and the cinema club starts.

Charlie is walking around and talking. "Okay cinema club, we are now in session, welcome. We have new members so I'll tell you a little bit about ourselves, we are a sanctioned after-school activity, one rung below the glee club, two above Nintendo wee fit, and let me just say to our guest Sidney Prescott, it's an honor." There's a big applause, probably for Sidney. I smile at Charlie and he smiles back. "Beyond Jaimee Lee Curtis, forget Linda Blair I mean this is the ultimate." Robbie says. "Thanks, I guess. Uhm this- (she's pointing at his camera) you are filming your entire high school experience and what? Post it on the net?" Yeah exactly. It's kinda cool- and maybe weird but he loves it so I won't call it weird. "Everybody will be doing it someday Sid." He answers. "It's kind of the one component the killer's missing." "Wait, what do you mean?" Gale asks. Yes Charlie, what do you mean. Why would you talk about the killer. "Well if you wanna be the new new version, the killer should be filming the murders." Oh my god please shut up. "That's like the natural next step in a psycho slasher renovation, I mean you film them all, real time and then before you get caught you upload them into cyberspace." Wow now my brother looks like a murderer too. "Making your art as immortal as you." Seriously Charlie? Calling it art?
"Not to implicate him" "Not to implicate me." they both point at Robbie.

"So who do you think is behind the murders?" Sidney asks. Charlie looks nervous. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this. No, he is definitely nervous. "Well it's a- stab fanatic clearly.." they continue to talk and Kirby shows Sidney something on her phone. "...in fact the only surefire way to survive a modern horror movie.. you pretty much have to be gay." Charlie says and some people laugh. "So why are you so sure that the killer is working by the rules of a horror remake?"  oh shut up gale. Sometimes I wish we would kill her but Dewey is my favorite character in the stab movies, I don't wanna kill his wife. "Well the original stab structure is pretty apparent." Robbie answers, Charlie continues "Yeah, two kids killed in a house when their parents are away..." "And then the school's 'hot chick savage' beyond recognition." "we all know where it goes from there" did they practice this talk or are they somehow connected- "A party." Sidney finishes the sentence.

"Exactly, a party. Guaranteed third act, main cast, blood bath." Okay now I don't know if he sounds like a killer or the biggest movie nerd. "Fingers crossed on some nudity for a change." Robbie says. "So do you know a party that's happening this week?" "Well there's stabathon, on Friday" "Stabathon?" "uh it's a movie marathon.. all seven stabs back to back, we do it every year." "And it's this Friday? You have to cancel it, there's a ghostface killer-" "no one cancels my film festival." Charlie interrupts her. "Okay then give me the location." Gale says. "You know it's kind of an underground thing, email invites, pretty secret... So who's ready for this Q&A?" "fuck you" Gale says before leaving with Sidney. "We aren't calling it off, right?" I ask. After stabathon there will be an after party and act 3, no one cancels that. "No of course not." Charlie answers.

We talk about movies and then everyone except for me, Charlie and Robbie leaves. "So on Friday we skip school and get that old barn ready for stabathon." Robbie says. "Yes, you and Charlie get that place ready and I get drinks, food etc."