✿61

I've got a smile on my face~

Her heart was frantically beating as her eyes widened when she saw a crowd of reporters infront of the Graffiti building

Her heart was frantically beating as her eyes widened when she saw a crowd of reporters infront of the Graffiti building. Suddenly someone among them shouted, "Isn't that Lee Eunseo?" And then they attacked her with their various questions.

"It hasn't even been a year since CEO Jaemin joined, how did you two get into a relationship?"
"Did you know him from before?"
"I heard there is a rule in Graffiti that employees cannot be in a romantic relationship."
"Will you get fired now?"
"Miss Lee, do you really like CEO Na or is it just because or his wealth?"

All those questions made her feel sick as the reporters surrounded her, pushing her while Eunseo just looked down.

"Excuse me!!!", a loud voice erupted from behind as the newcomer pushed through the crowd and put his arm over her shoulders protectively. Jungwoo flashed a soft smile and dragged her out of the group of reporters. "Side please! Excuse me!" Getting inside the building, the tall man asked her, "Are you okay?"

The brunette could just nod her head as both of them headed to their respective floor. On the way, she noticed all the employees murmuring and whispering about her.

"Don't mind them", he said when the elevator door opened and they stepped inside.

Eunseo's pupils were trembling while she stared at her reflection on the silvery walls. "How did it happen?"

"I myself don't know much but it seems like reporters got photos of you and Sir. Look." Jungwoo showed her those photos on his mobile phone.

The female was beyond shocked because these pictures were taken in Jaemin's office, inside the company building and roads. She tilted her head in confusion. "Okay I get it if reporters found us on the roads but inside the company? How is it possible?"

"Are you trying to say...?"

"Yes Jungwoo. Someone definitely sent these pictures to the broadcasting channel. I am sure."

"Oh my God!"

The lift stopped and the doors opened as the colleagues got out. Jimin and Aeri approached her and pulled her into a hug. "Eunseo! You are okay?", the Japanese asked.

"Don't worry about me", she reassured.

"How can we not? I am damn sure that someone from the company did this with you", Jimin said.

A scoff was heard next. The girls turned around and saw none but Yeongseo. "Miss Lee, I never knew you were this kind of girl. How did you manage to date CEO Na? Did you cast a spell on him or what?"

"Kang Yeongseo!!!", Jimin raged out.

"Lower you voice, Jimin. It's not a lie that Miss Lee was having an affair with our boss. She literally went against the rule."