-Friends- Optimus x Cybertronian!femme reader

Optimus Prime stared out at the devastation beyond the base walls. The war against the Decepticons had been raging for years, and Optimus was feeling the weight of it all. The loss of countless Autobot lives weighed heavily on his shoulders.

you saw the sadness on his face and decided it was time to comfort him. you put your servo on his shoulder and said," Optimus, it's not your fault."

Optimus turned to look at you." What do you mean?"

"You're doing everything you can to protect the rest of the Autobots and humankind. You can't control everything. We have to take the good with the bad." you said.

Optimus sighed." But I feel like every time I make a decision, it leads to more destruction."

" Optimus," you said softly," You have to remember that you're not alone in this fight. We're all here to support you, and we're all fighting for the same cause."

Optimus couldn't help but feel the warmth of your words. He felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders." Thank you, (Y/D). You always know just what to say."

you smiled." That's what friends are for."

As you two stood there in silence, Optimus felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe, just maybe, they could turn the tide of the war. With friends like you by his side, anything was possible.

225 words