-I'm here for you- Optimus x Female reader

(Y/N) had always struggled with her emotions. She was never good at finding ways to express what she felt, and so instead, she erased the pain by cutting her own wrist. She made sure to hide the cuts from everyone at the base, including Optimus.

One day, while working together, Optimus noticed a small cut on your wrist. He couldn't help but ask you about it." (Y/N), what happened to your wrist?" he asked, concern showing in his voice.

you tried to brush it off, claiming that it was nothing, but Optimus knew better. He could tell that there was something going on with you, and he wanted to help you." Please, little one. Talk to me. I'm here for you," he said, gently placing his large servo on your shoulder.

Tears started streaming down your face as you finally opened up to him. you told him about how overwhelming your emotions had been lately and how you had turned to self-harm to relieve some of the pain. Optimus listened carefully, nodding along and offering support.

"It's okay, little one. You don't have to go through this alone," he said, curling his digits around you as a hug." I'm here for you, and I'll always be here for you."

you felt a sense of relief wash over yourself as you clung onto Optimus' servo. His words and his touch gave you the comfort and support that you needed. From that day on, you knew that you could count on Optimus to be there for you whenever you needed it.

259 words