-Protecting you- Optimus x Female Reader

This will be in Bayverse

(Y/N) couldn't believe that her parents were gone. Megatron had been ruthless, leaving a path of destruction in his wake. She felt lost and alone until Optimus Prime stepped in.

Optimus knew what it was like to lose loved ones, and he couldn't bear the thought of you being alone in this world. After careful consideration, he decided to adopt you.

you were hesitant at first, unsure if you could trust this new father figure in her life. But as you spent more time with him, you realized how kind and caring he truly was.

The two of you would spend the days exploring the Autobot base, learning about Transformers and human history. Optimus taught you how to fight and defend yourself, just in case you ever found yourself in danger again.

But there was one day when Megatron returned, seeking revenge on Optimus. you watched in horror as the two clashed in an epic battle. you feared for your new family, but Optimus fought with everything he had to protect you.

In the end, Optimus emerged successfully, but not without injury. As he lay in the med bay, you sat by his side, tears streaming down your face.

"You saved me," you whispered." Thank you for being my father......I love you, Daddy"

Optimus smiled weakly, patting your small hand." I will always protect you, my dear (Y/N). and I love you as well sweet spark, with all my spark"

And with those words, you knew that she had found a true family with Optimus and the Autobots.

261 words