-Saved- Optimus x Female Child!Reader

Your parents were killed due to a car accident. you found solace in the Autobots, especially Optimus Prime, who saw you as a daughter. But now you were in danger, kidnapped by Megatron and his Decepticons. Optimus was ready to do whatever it took to save you.

Optimus and his team of Autobots tracked Megatron's signal to a dark and abandoned warehouse on the outskirts of the city. The Autobots stormed into the building, weapons at the ready. Megatron stood in the center of the room, holding you captive.

" Let her go, Megatron!" Optimus roared." She's just a child!"

Megatron sneered." She means nothing to me. But she means everything to you, doesn't she, Optimus?"

Optimus gritted his teeth, fighting back tears of rage and fear. He couldn't let anything happen to you. He charged toward Megatron, his blaster firing rapidly.

The two robots clashed, their weapons and fists striking each other with incredible force. Meanwhile, the Decepticons attacked the rest of the Autobots, trying to overwhelm them.

Finally, Optimus managed to knock Megatron down. He ran to your side, picking you up gently. you were hurt and scared, but alive.

"We have to get out of here," Optimus said, carrying you carefully in his arms.

The Autobots fought their way through the Decepticons, finally making their escape. As they were back at base, Optimus held you close, relieved and grateful. you was safe, thanks to him.

you looked up at Optimus, your eyes shining with love and admiration." Thank you for saving me, Daddy," you whispered.

Optimus smiled, his own optics shining with emotion. He may not have been your biological father, but he would always be there to protect you, no matter what.

284 words