Chapter Three

Chapter Three

"I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to." someone said in front of me. My eyes widened at the sight of my front shirt. It's ruined. My favorite shirt!

I looked up with raging eyes, my hands balled into fist, slowly taking steps forward. His features showed an expression of scared with a mixture of amusement. I don't care if he sees this situation amusing but it's all his fault.

"You ruined my shirt." I calmly said before staring at him in the eyes. His scared slash amusement expression turned into smirking. He rolled his eyes. Gosh! The nerve of this guy.

6 hours ago

"Come on Emma! It's been months since I wore nice clothes." Kendall exaggeratedly said while waving her arms around. I rolled my eyes before going back to eating my toast.

Kendall saw the rolling before she stomped her foot, calling out to mom. At the age of 23, she's still that stubborn. No wonder her latest boyfriend broke up with her. She's clingy but she isn't a b*tch.

"Mom! Can you please, pretty please convince Emma to go with me? As a sister bonding you know." she grabbed both shoulder's of Mom and looked her into the eye. As I know, Mom wouldn't resist the begging of her first child.

Mom sighed before looking at me. Well, both of them. If anyone would stare at my mom and sister, they would be totally called twins. At the same height and same length of hair and same color, unfortunately yes. Kendall got Mom's blonde hair, blue eyes and chin. That also includes the shoulder blades and hips. Meanwhile, Jay and I took our hair from our Dad. That's what Mom said.

I couldn't quite remember Dad's face. I think it's part of the memory that is lost. I feel sad because I can't remember a part of Dad. But Mom said we also took the green specks from Dad's eyes. I was the mini of Mom and Dad while Jay was the mini Dad, which is hard to imagine since Jay is still young and it's weird to imagine Jay as an old man. I shivered at that thought.

"And tell her that it's for the dinner tonight." Kendall shouted from the living room. Since when did she walked out of the kitchen? Maybe I've been zoning out thinking about faces. But actually that caught my attention.

I turned to mom with a confused look. Mom walked over to the sink to wash the dishes. She was avoiding my gaze. I know my Mom too well.

"Mom, why didn't you tell me that there was a dinner tonight?" I asked going over to her, standing by her side.

"It's just a get together with a family friend." She answered, wiping her hands on a soft towel. A family friend?

"Do I know them?"

Mom turned to me with worried eyes. I don't understand.

"I don't think that you remember them." She stated calmly.

"Oh." She nodded before taking my hand and enclosed it with hers. "It's time you get along with them, maybe you'll remember something." I nodded before hugging her.

Out of nowhere, Kendall was in front of us. "So did she agree?" Her eyes wide and with a grin in her face. I rolled my eyes before the three of us burst into laughter.

~~~~~~~~

"How about this?" she asked, showing me a green dress that reaches until mid-thighs. I shook my head before going to another rack of clothes. I heard her groan before she grabbed my arms pulling me back.

"We've been here for hours but not a single thing have you tried in that fitting room." she groaned. I sighed before turning at her.

"Now, now dear sister. Don't stress yourself out. That isn't good for your face. It will cause you a lot of pimples." I stifled a giggle when her hands directly went to her. When she realized that there was none, she glared at me.