Chapter 17: One Chance

RECAP

"I freaking hate you Jungkook!"

-----------

" Jieun, what happen to you hun?" asked her mom worried something was wrong with her daughter. Jieun sighed heavily and shook her head meaning she didn't want tk talk about it. Her mom left it at there, hoping she would talk about it some other time when Jieun ready.

She walked into her room and went to the bathroom after putting her bag away. She slipped off her school's uniform and turned  the shower.

Her tears kept streaming down along with the water. She didn't bother wipe the tears as it flowed down , the tears wasn't because of sadness but anger. She hated Jungkook for lying to her. She loved Jungkook but there was something different in her heart. She didn't know what was it.

She thought something will happen if she accept the pure feeling of Jungkook.

After she had done showering , she changed into pajamas then lies down on a bed.

She took out a novel and startedreading it, it was the only thing that can keep her from thinking too much. Suddenly her cellphone rang, stopped her from continue reading another pages. She then grabbed it from the table and looked at the caller.

Jungkook.

She thought it was for the best to not answer it. She let the phone rang until it stopped , she sighed in relief but then it rang once again making she annoyed by it. She groaned.

"Let me rest in piece!" she yelled then turn off her cellphone didn't want him to bother her anymore.

"Jieun, your friend is here !" She heard her mom called.

Jieun's POV

" When did I told someone my address?" Weird, I took my glasses then wore it after I put my novel beside. Then, went down to see who was it. I freeze immediately when I thought about someone.

What if it was Jungkook? He was the only one who knew my house. I sighed.

"Mom, can you told him to go home. I don't want to talk to anyone right now" I plead.

"Why? I think it is better you told him by your own" mom suggested, as she knew who am I talking about.

I pouted.

" Mom, please?" I showed her my puppy eyes. I knew she couldn't resist it.

Mom shook her head and looked away.

" No, it's your problem " she then ignore my plead and walked away.

I sighed heavily. Then head to the door. I took a deep breath then opened it. I was greeted with a smiley Jungkook, his face brightenesld when he saw my face.

"Jieun! Hi!" Jungkook chirped happily. I looked away, as I didn't have any courage to face him and look at his face. I heard his sigh.

"Hey, I know you're mad at me. But please give me one chance?" He begged me.

" Yes! I'm mad at you, but I don't think I can give you 'one' " I said after looked at him in the eyes. I weakened a bit seeing his sad face but now anger got the better of me. I stand on my ground.

" I-i-i I'm sorry " He said slowly and looked down.

" Keep your apologize to yourself !" I yelled at him but then instantly freeze when I  saw tears streaming down from his eyes to his puffy cheeks . Is he crying?!

" Please, you never know how I feel if you keep avoiding me. When you keep mad at me, when you're far far away from me. I feel empty. I lost my sense of the meaning of life" He said between sobbing. Then, he fell to his knee and I could see he was trembling so much.

Guilty spreading in me. Do I have to forgive him ? Although he's playing with my heart ? But he said love me ? Do I have to trust him ? Do I ? Arghh.. This is so frustrating.

"Get up" I said. He raised his head.

"What?" he asked , clueless.

"I said get up you punk!" he was surprised with my harsh words. With that he got up and stand straightly in front of me.

"I'll give you....  one chance" I said, making his face lightened than before.

"Thank y--" I cut him off.

"But you should give me reasons for me to trust you. Make me trust you. Don't disappoint me. Don't ever break my heart or you'll get it !" I warned him. He gave me sweet smile.

"I promise. I'll gain your trust and will not disappoint you. I'll never break you heart. I promise! Trust me!" He said confidently. I smiled

" Good ! Sooo.. " I sang

"So ?" He asked , he raised his eyebrow.

"So you may leave. It's already late" I said. He awkwardly rubbed his back neck.

"I guess see you at school" He said. I nodded. Then I feel something on my cheek. Did he just kiss me?

I touched my cheek. I blushed so hard.

"Hey, no kissing okay. No more than that!" I warned. He pouted. Really? So childish but....cute.

"But I can after I make you mine right?" he smirked.

"I really gonna tear that face of yours, if you keep smirking like that" I threatened.

"But you like it right ? And you always want to spoil this romantic moment "

"No I'm not so , stop being so chessy. I hate it." I said.

"But I like being cheesy" He replied.

"Urghh.. Just go home Jungkook. Now you are annoying. Do you want me to change my mind?" I said.

" No! I'm going home. Gosh you're so serious" he said while walking away. He waved his hand not looking at me.

"Really? Does he think he is cool? Erghh " I groaned. I walked inside after Jungkook disappeared and was greeted by my mom who was grinning widely while looking at me.

"Really mom?" I said and sighed. She chuckled.

--------------

A/N:

that's really short short chapter.

K bye ~

JungKook_GooD

Btw , sorry for the person who was annoyed by my grammar errors. I know that this is not a perfect story so I hope you'll still continue reading this and give it a try. Thank you so much.