Chapter 18: Cheesy

" Hun, wake up! Jungkook is waiting for you down here! " I groaned as I heard mom was yelled at me.

" Told him to wait! I'll take a shower first! "

" Too late ! " she yelled back and then the door to my room was wide open by someone.

" What the f***? Get the hell out! " I screamed then threw one of my pillow towards him. He easily caught it with one and a triumph smile on his face.

" Looking so hot first in the morning I see " he teased. I quickly shoved him outside and  slammed the door.

" Can't you knock it first?! " he laughed behind the door. I stomped my foot on the floor.

" Geez , relax. There's nothing to watch anyway " he replied , and it made me more boiling.

" Rude! " I exclaimed. I could hear his loud laughing for making fun of me.

" Wait down there, I'm going to get ready " Waiting for no reply , I rushed to the bathroom.

Jungkook's POV

I smiled while went down to see Mrs. Park eating her toast for breakfast.

" Mrs. Park " I greeted her.

" Ouh.. Jungkook. Is she up already? " She asked and invited me to eat with her. I politely refused as I already ate before arrived here.

" Yes, and she kicked me out " I said while chuckling.

" Who wouldn't. " She laughed as well.

" Sit first while waiting for her. " I nodded.

Talking with Mrs. Park was fun. She told me everything about Jieun. Her childhood story and how she broke her tooth while eating apple. Our conversation stopped when we heard Jieun groaning about waking up early.

" Mom , why you let him into my room ! " Jieun complained as she sat.

" It's the easiest way to wake you up " Her mom replied. I chuckled and Jieun gave me her death glare. If glare could kill , I'll be dead by now.

" Come on, let's go now! " Jieun grabbed my hand. I shivered as her hand touched me. Weird right ? But that's what I felt now.

" You don't want eat first? " Mrs. Park asked Jieun. Jieun shake her head.

" I'm on diet. Bye, mom. See you after school! " Jieun shouted still holding my hand as she hurriedly wanted to get out from there.

As soon as we reached outside and walked a little further, far from her mom reach. She let go of my hand. I frowned unconsciously, she stared at me for the first second and decided to ignore it.

" I like your touch " I teased her to hide my expression. She rolled her eyes.

" Whatever " She said then walked away. My lips went upwards and ran after her.

" But I want it " I pouted and held her hand. She flinched a bit and slapped my hand away. I pouted again.

" Stop , what if people see us ? They will go crazy about it and I have to recieve the sequences "

" No , they will not. I'll never let them do it. I'll punch them and kick their asses while saying you're mine only " I proudly said and took my hand into mine.

Jieun rolled her eyes. " I said don't be so cheesy, Jungkook " She said then pulled her hand away and ran away from me.

" Jieun! But I like it honey! " I chased after her.

" Stop calling me honey ! "

" No I will not ! "

" Urghhhhh "

----
Sorry for the late update. Sorry this is a  short short chapter !!!