Chapter 8: You! Get Out From My House!

Chapter 8

I just want your number so I could call you all day long.

Lee Jieun's POV.

What just happened? I'm confused.

" Did you just confess to me again? " I asked and he suddenly let go of my hand,

" Y-you could say so. " He smirked at me then walked to sofa and took a seat.

I looked at him in disbelief. I let out a gasped.

" Want me to send you to hospital? I think there is a problem with your head. " I told him and he hasn't give a look or a glance, he just stared at the empty wall.

" No, there's nothing wrong. " Gosh, he might turn crazy. I swear to god.

I calmed myself down and stopped myself from killing him. Yet.

" I'll just pretend this never happen. " I said and he didn't give me any reply.

" Now, get out of my house. You interrupted my happy time. " I pointed my finger towards the door while glaring at Jungkook, which I wished he could feel the heat.

" I thought I have already interrupted it. " He replied then turned to me to give a win smile.

Yes, from the very first fuckin' day of school. I retorted in my mind.

I gave him the look.

"Jieun, can you give me your phone? I need to call my driver. I didn't bring my car today. " He broke the tense air and pulled out his hand.

" If you walk your little butt out of my house? " I made an agreement and he just nodded in agreed. It wouldn't hurt to borrow him my phone right? I took out my phone then handed it to him.

He called someone's number then put it beside his ear. Then, I heard someone's phone rang. I look around to find whose, well it was surely not mine. It must be...

" Wait, why do you have your phone? You said you left it at home? " I asked him. He took out his phone from the pocket and snickered.

" When did I said that? " I'm about to say something but closed my mouth. He didn't say that. He's right, he didn't mention about it.

" What the- " I quickly realized it and grabbed my phone quickly from his hand.

" Don't start cursing. I just want your number that's all, so I can call you all day long. " he smirked wiggling his phone in his hand and smile in triumph. It made my blood boiled. Thanks to him I almost pulled out a knife from the kitchen.

" I definitely will not answer a call from a pervert. " I said in a harsh tone. He faked a pouted.

" I'm hurt. "

I stomped my feet on the floor. " Don't ever touch my phone again. " I warned.

" Whatever hunny boo. Don't forget our call date this night! " He said his last words and walked out of my house with a winning trophy.

Jeon Jungkook's POV.

You'll get it why I did this for sure... someday. I will not let you go and you'll not end up in someone's hand. You will ---- me eventually and heaven know what I'll do to you.

I walked out from her house and called my driver to pick me up.

Mom was better not knowing about Jieun, yet.

Kim Taehyung's POV.

I remembered Jungkook face when I'm talking to Jieun. He looked pretty annoyed and I think he definitely liked Jieun. I'm sure of this.

Jungkook never talked to someone else like that other than us. Even the playboy he was, he never treated a girl like the way he treated Jieun. In my eyes, he saved a special spot for Jieun.

I needed to tell Jimin about this good news. About Jieun, someone who will change Jungkook into a better person.

I grabbed my phone and called him.

' Taehyung conversation with Jimin '.

" Yo Jimin! " I greeted him with excitement.

" Wassup Tae, why so sudden. You have some good news? " He said.

" Hell yeah. " I replied making Jimin excited.

" What is it? Is it about Jungkookie? " He predicted and I said yes.

" You gotta know about this chick! He shows some interest on this girl and bet he already madly in love with her. " I stated. Then I heard a girly scream. Jimin.

" Dude, you scared the hell out of me! What's with the scream, man. " I laughed at his high note scream.

" Sorry. No wait seriously? I thought Jungkook doesn't want to date anyone." He said making me question it too.

"I know, but I think I want Jungkook to date the girl. She seems different from others and she's nice too! I could say that she's special. "

Lee Jieun.. that name will always on my mind.

" So, what's her name? " Jimin asked me.

" Lee Jieun. " I said making Jimin stopped talking for a second.

" Wait, why it sounds familiar. " Weird, I didn't think that Jieun was famous. She's a nerd right?

" How? " I asked in curious.

" I remember it now. I always heard about her. She's a geek and a bookworm. I don't know. She's quite mysterious. Also, they had seen Jieun walking into a big house. I don't know about it in detail, that was what I've heard. " Jimin explained. I nodded in understand. Jimin sighed suddenly.

" What's wrong? " Made me worried.

" N-no..Nothing. " He stuttered.

I let it go since I didn't want to burden Jimin more. Did Jungkook know about the rumors of Jieun?

" Ok then. Go to sleep now. Gotta go. " I bid my goodbye and ended the call.

------

Author Note:-

There it is, the new chapter. I'm so sorry not update it for a long time.><

Maybe its short chapter but I hope you happy when read it. I have give you Taehyung's POV ! Yay !

Thank you who've been vote for my fanfic and added to your Reading List's. Thanks too for  the comment I very appreciate.